RSD @ 1-2-3-4 GO! RECORDS IN OAKLAND, CA

I know we've got a lot of customers who post here so I wanted to get the word out about our plans for RSD. This won't include posting a list of what we'll have...because it's still filtering in and will probably until the 19th. Rest assured we will have A LOT. We tripled our budget this year. That is no joke. We're even getting the UK metal stuff from Back On Black (Slayer, Mayhem, Motorhead, Judas Priest etc etc).

THE IMPORTANT INFO:

We'll be open from 8am to 8pm on RSD, which is obviously Saturday April 20th.

We will have a free cup of Four Barrel coffee brewed by Subrosa and a free glazed vegan donut for as many early birds as we can serve before they're gone!

Fat Bottom Bakery will also be on hand with baked goods in to the afternoon.

There will be two food trucks out front this year as well. Fist of Flour Pizza and Hella Vegan Eats

Everyone who spends over $100 will get a free shirt while supplies last.

Everyone who buys anything will be entered in to a raffle for a $50 gift certificate. To be awarded on Sunday!

We are turning our show space in to a second record store where all of the RSD releases will be displayed as well as some used records and sale items. We're hoping this gives everyone a more even playing field to avoid the general clutstery nature of last year. There will be two registers set up to help move the lines along as well. On RSD you will only be allowed to buy one of any given title. After RSD no holds are barred. We will also be turning loose extras on to our webstore at midnight on Sunday. http://www.1234gorecords.com/catalog In the past we've held off through the weekend. We've made such a huge investment this year that we're a little more itchy to turn that back around as quickly as we can. Our nervousness is your gain out of towners!

If you're local, we hope to see you at the shop! If you're from out of town start hitting refresh at midnight I guess! Good luck everyone.

Oh, we're not doing holds of any sort nor will we be accepting lists or anything. You just have to come down and gamble! We're open early enough that you can still make other shops if you want but honestly, from what I have seen so far...we're going to kill it. You're going to want to be here.

1-2-3-4 Go! Records

420 40th Street #5

Oakland, CA

You don't want to go to Ameoba on RSD believe me...

San Jose Streetlight Records does a good job...but I'll be at 1234go again this year...not at 6am...but hopefully by 8...

Will be there too. The 6 am dudes from last year were crazy Phish people. Sounds like just about any time you show up that day there will be good stuff.

i don't remember showing up all that early last year and i wasn't too far back in line. by the time it opened i think it was around the corner of the bldg tho.

i was only after one thing, popped in, grabbed it and gtfo. hah. and i ended up w/ a clear walk among us. 

this year i'm only really after ATDI...prob RFTC...maybe pick up Willie Demos LP...and maybe JD McPherson and Lemonheads/Misfits 7 inches if i can't resist...

Got the pallet of UK metal stuff and everything is f'n mint! So stoked. We got great qty on most of that UK RSD metal stuff and the regular in print stuff we ordered too. Non-RSD stuff will be in our webstore by tomorrow. RSD leftovers will hit it on Sunday. Our retail prices on this stuff are lower than most US distributors wholesale prices!