Shipping damage is almost completely PREVENTABLE.

Fuck you. 

I kid around here. Seriously, fuck you.

I'll pass.

You can say you kid around or whatever and that's fine but you just really come off as a dumb ass. Oh well, keep on doing your thing. 

You realize there's a 'MultiQuote' option right?

Also read the whole thing guys before jumping down people's throats

To be fair, you didn't mention that it was an 'eBay courtesy refund' in the post I responded to. Just out of curiosity, what's your eBay ID?  

i have a whole screen of blocked moonbeams posts, it's kinda surreal.

Seriously, more people should use the ignore function if they are so bothered by this guy. Hell, i have about 20 people on my ignore list. i think they just love the drama.

To be fair, you didn't mention that it was an 'eBay courtesy refund' in the post I responded to. Just out of curiosity, what's your eBay ID?

You're right, I shouldn't of coupled it with "long story short" but I still said I attempted to return the item and he refused. The negative feedback I left was more so for his hassling me than not knowing how to pack a record/accusing me of scamming/bragging about making a living of us "morons" for paying high prices for oop items

Yes, please. I don't want to have to deal with your madness.

Aw someone's been butthurt by eBay. I'll be sure to buy something from you and ask for a return immediately upon arrival bc of your recycled twice used banged up mailer. Then leave negative feed back after you repeatedly angryly message me about it. But make sure you put on your listing No returns and that it will be mailed securely and safely so you have something to hold on to.

Fucking flippers.

The only person who has a legitimate reason to be upset with me is Hickey. I did something really uncool and selfish to him last year. I feel absolutely awful about it. If I were Hickey, I would be upset with me as well.

Yet Hickey has class and maturity. He's never started crap in my threads, despite what I did. He comes in here and posts something nice.

What a great guy, a lot of you could learn from him.

This thread was a great read. If we could keep all our whining to one thread - like this one - then VC would be better off. 

Now I'm looking for the dirt on the Hickey/Moonbeams drama. 

Anyway, I don't get the Moonbeams hate either honestly. I'm not about to start cutting corner pieces for my mailers but to each his own. Carry on. 

This thread was a great read. If we could keep all our whining to one thread - like this one - then VC would be better off. 

Now I'm looking for the dirt on the Hickey/Moonbeams drama. 

Anyway, I don't get the Moonbeams hate either honestly. I'm not about to start cutting corner pieces for my mailers but to each his own. Carry on. 

There is none. Our contact was off the board.

It came at a time where I undersold a lot of records and felt very guarded. I got selfish with money and pulled a dickish move. The end.

I was just using Hickey as an example of a great person, because unlike the haters, he actually has good reason to be upset with me, yet comes in this thread and is a gentleman. 

oh good, i thought you blocked me

No, i haven't blocked anyone that posts in the wrestling thread, though i've been close to blocking Crime quite a few times.