PO: Samiam - Whatever's Got You Down re-issue

The records will arrive and then ship out to you by the end of next week if all goes well.

Also, we have posted photos of three colors.

("Stormy Weather" was an exclusive for The Fest 12.* If you want one added to an existing pre-order, just order one and then send both order numbers to Geis. We will do our best to combine the orders.)

*But it was a little late.

I wasn't planning on rebuying this because I wasn't sure how much could be cured, but with all these reviews, I might have to.

You can hear previews of the whole thing on iTunes. They re-did the vocals on two songs and the rest is all Jeff Dean going to town on the original tracks.

Var - when will Unless Your Try have their copies? Do you know anything about what's going on there? No preorder - no nothing.

They have the vinyl now but are waiting for the covers to arrive. They sent me the photos that I posted on our site. Our copies arrive next week.

The Unless You Try / Poison City Color is SUPER COOL! (I did not post a photo of that one to avoid confussion.)

I asked about it and this is what Billy from Unless Your Try mailed me today:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to ya - Been pretty crushed with sorting out our TBR boxset shipping!

We are hoping to put these bad boys up for PO next week, so that you have less waiting time between pre-order and receipt of the LPs...should only be a wait of two weeks :-)

in the product page on no idea (and in the pic that pirates press posted of the four variants), there's a blue/yellow a-side/b-side that looks amazing (they all look amazing, really). i went through the thread and didn't see any mention of it (maybe i missed it)...does anyone know where that variant is being sold? 

samiam-VINYL-COLORS_1024x1024.gif?v=1383

in the product page on no idea (and in the pic that pirates press posted of the four variants), there's a blue/yellow a-side/b-side that looks amazing (they all look amazing, really). i went through the thread and didn't see any mention of it (maybe i missed it)...does anyone know where that variant is being sold? 

samiam-VINYL-COLORS_1024x1024.gif?v=1383

Holy shit they all look amazing. That Blue/Yellow is for Europe though

The Blue/Yellow version is only available via UNLESS YOU TRY Records in the UK and POISON CITY in Australia

The first round of mailorders went out today. If your order was one of them YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH A SHIPPING NOTICE. If you did not get an email yet, please BE PATIENT and please DO NOT ASK US YET. Wait a few more days and you will get an email. The rest of the pre-orders will go out over the next few days, do not worry. And, again, PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ASKING if your order shipped yet. Please. Pretty please. Danke!

Thanks so much for all of your incredible enthusiasm and support of both SAMIAM and NO IDEA. It is super awesome!!

I'm glad the new system includes shipping confirmations. Can wait for mine a little longer. haha. Also whats up with having to tell people not to download the stuff on their phones? Does anyone have a platform to do so besides iTunes, and does anyone use a computer anymore?

I'm glad the new system includes shipping confirmations. Can wait for mine a little longer. haha. Also whats up with having to tell people not to download the stuff on their phones? Does anyone have a platform to do so besides iTunes, and does anyone use a computer anymore?

Essentially, out of the blue we are geting a lot of people who are trying to download straight to their phones with our links even though they have never been able to do so previously with anyone else's links. We do not know how one would do so, so we are trying to tell people not tl ask us. They need to sort it out with their phone, haha!

Essentially, out of the blue we are geting a lot of people who are trying to download straight to their phones with our links even though they have never been able to do so previously with anyone else's links. We do not know how one would do so, so we are trying to tell people not tl ask us. They need to sort it out with their phone, haha!

I figured. I just thought it was funny that people would try that.

On another note glad you guys used Pirates Press/GZ on this and A Wilhelm Scream. Any plans to use them more in the future?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...