Drake - Nothing Was The Same

I think the Jay-Z verse is better than any Drake verse on the album... and that pretty much says it all for me.  At least this one doesn't have a Lil Wayne feature.  I don't dislike it, it just doesn't seem special at all.  Favorites are Pound Cake and Too Much.  I'm also bitter because I thought "Wu Tang Forever" would be wayyyy better.

goddammit. just realized tonight that i've been listening to this album in alphabetical order.

had no idea that all me and come through, my favorite tracks, aren't even on the record.

Hold on we're coming home is one of the best singles of the year- and this has been an incredible year for singles.

Still have no idea who this mahjid dude is, but I was certain that he was one of the members of Rhye initially.

so new records from Big Sean and Two Chainz (two records I very much enjoy) get vinyl pressing but not Drake?  haha I hope that's not the case but yeah the vinyl for new hip hop this year has been very weird and sporadic.

would love for the new Pusha to get a pressing as well, since that new record is great.  His last LP got pressed.