Records that play from inside out...

Which records (indie/punk) play from the middle to the edge?

It is driving me crazy which record I used to have (or maybe still have) that plays that way...

one of our releases from last year does this. 

Check it out here http://www.lightsresolve.com/site/store/      This album is pretty awesome as well

Not punk, but I have an R&B promo compilation from mercury records made in the 70's, sent to record stores for in-store play. it's called "Counter Revolutions", and has a ton of great tracks on it. Kool & the Gang Ladies Night and shit. I like it. The copy I got had original hand drawn/xeroxed flyers for shows from local bands that the record store must have slipped inside without realizing. There's a second record also sent at the same time that has Rock/pop songs on it. Not as good a track listing though, IMO.

There are lots of records that are cut like this. It's unlikely that you will find the title you are looking for by going about the search this way.

what if you were to trade a variant for another, and you got the wrong one. 

but the trader was color blind and didnt know it, would you be angry?

I did that here. Guy sent the wrong color. I had Get Up Kids Simple Science on red. I asked for pink or green. Guy pms me saying he'll trade for green. He sent me blue. 

Now I want to trade blue for black.

howz bout the white flag "s is for space" Lp that has 2 seperatr groove per side and plays a different set depending on which groove it falls on. Anyboby got one of those? you can tell if the S on the cover is red. Cool but confusing idea.

Those are parallel grooved records. They're cool, I always wanted one. The problem is finding one that I'm actually interested in, musically. Didn't know about the one you mentioned, I'll check it out.

These go way back. Puzzle plates made at the turn of the century, fortune telling records, etc. there's a neat one from the 1930's that has something like a dozen grooves and it recites a different limerick each time

the only record i have that does this is dillinger escape plans - cursed, unshaven, and misbehavin' 7".

the b-side plays from the inside out, and sometimes it's tricky to make the needle catch it properly.

i had to turn off my auto return to help with this.

the a-side has parallel grooves as discussed above.