PO: Dads - "Pretty Good" 7"

I feel this. It sounds sarcastic but this is extremely interesting to me.

I was hoping that Ian's tweet yesterday meant TWY would be getting a review on Pitchfork but this is good enough for me. It's interesting seeing all the people that are always like "FUCK PITCHFORK" have their bands covered. I personally read the site and the reviews every day, so it's just extra coverage of even more stuff I love.

I was hoping that Ian's tweet yesterday meant TWY would be getting a review on Pitchfork but this is good enough for me. It's interesting seeing all the people that are always like "FUCK PITCHFORK" have their bands covered. I personally read the site and the reviews every day, so it's just extra coverage of even more stuff I love.

They've done good things for some bands I love like Japandroids and Titus, but most of their reviews are gushing with pretentiousness just for the sake of it. Their audience also adds to my dislike, because their audience flocks to whatever they cover.

They've done good things for some bands I love like Japandroids and Titus, but most of their reviews are gushing with pretentiousness just for the sake of it. Their audience also adds to my dislike, because their audience flocks to whatever they cover.

I honestly don't care. They've turned me on to and helped some fantastic bands and that's all that matters to me, really. 

Even though I shouldn't, I just imagine every p4k writer/main audience to be that dude with $200 rolled up jeans and a $100 v neck with leather boots that sits in a Starbucks all day and turns their nose to anything that isn't vampire weekend or radiohead and thinks they define "indie" music.

Got the full download from nosleep today,

They said to keep an eye out for my 7'' soon.

Does that mean it's shipped or will be shipping?

You'll get an email when it does.

This is the best ep I've heard in a while. I feel like it's two songs with more of their original sound, wrapped up in a cozy blanket of a new broader sound.  I can't stop listening. Makes me really look forward to their next LP.