PO: Pet Symmetry / Dikembe Split

Multiples of the starburst or what?

like 2 starbursts for 1 tour split or are you asking if I have an extra? nah I have one copy ordered but I can always swing it and grab the repress when it goes up or any of the last of the first press. TE always picks great colors and keeps the amount just as limited and i'd rather have that black and maroon

Ya. Got beat to my own news. Downloads will go quick. There's your warning so I don't want to hear any whining.

Sorry about shipping, guys. We'll have them on tour and I'll look into getting some friends' distros to pick it up.

hook me up w/ a tour copy maybe? ;)

unless you guys are heading to LA.. then crisis averted!

Tiny Engines will be getting 50 copies of the split.  No idea what variant, but for US customers we charge a flat rate of $4, so no matter how many records you order, shipping will always be $4.

For overseas kids, Looks like it will be about $12 for shipping, but that's literally how much it costs.  Yeah, sucks to be you.

Canada ... I don't know ... who cares. (Just kidding: it's $8)

Tiny Engines will be getting 50 copies of the split.  No idea what variant, but for US customers we charge a flat rate of $4, so no matter how many records you order, shipping will always be $4.

For overseas kids, Looks like it will be about $12 for shipping, but that's literally how much it costs.  Yeah, sucks to be you.

Canada ... I don't know ... who cares. (Just kidding: it's $8)

Right on.  I just bought a couple Restorations LPs,  a Run, Forever LP, and an Annabel test from you guys, and it was great to not see the shipping cost keep going up with each addition.  They just came in the mail today, actually, so thanks! 

Hope I can snag a copy of this from you when it goes up.

It's just the principle of $6 shipping :P I would rather pick up several LPs and this 7" for $4 shipping. $2 can't even buy me a tin of dip....but it can buy a pint of PBR at the local dive bar!

Then again I paid $14 for the Desaparecidos 7" :P

I agree, but after emailing and waiting for them to cancel, plus no guarantee I'll be around a computer when TE puts them up so I may not get it. AND I already own the TE catalog I want so this would be the only thing I order. 

I encourage everyone else to order from them though, and buy the new State Lines, some Restorations and Run, Forever.

Oh, and drink better beer.  :)