PO: Black Clouds - Everything Is Not Going To Be Okay (RIYL: Dark, powerful post-rock)

Beat me to posting this haha. They are such a great band. I saw them open for United Nations not too long ago. Since then they have been touring with some pretty big bands. Check these guys out if you're into dark post-rock (post-metal?) as the OP said (Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Red Sparrowes come to mind).

Beat me to posting this haha. They are such a great band. I saw them open for United Nations not too long ago. Since then they have been touring with some pretty big bands. Check these guys out if you're into dark post-rock (post-metal?) as the OP said (Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Red Sparrowes come to mind).

These guys are a great DC band.  I highly recommend getting this.  I try to never miss them when they play around town as their sets are always crushing.

They're headlining 930 club which absolutely shocks me. That's pretty huge for them. I get it's a local band show but still. Crazy. May end up going but I'm not sure if I will or not, so I just wanted to order this now.

Thanks for the orders everybody! Stoked to be releasing a record by such a rad band/group of dudes. 

Enjoyed the two tracks enough to plunk down $19.  Now how about that download code?

The download code comes with the physical copy of the LP unfortunately. But, as someone correctly pointed out, you can go to Black Clouds' bandcamp and download it for free right now. I guarantee the dudes in the band won't mind at all. 

Links not working for me :(

Try this one

Ordered as well.

Thanks! I'd gladly trade some copies of Black Clouds for some Bathory records! Hahaha.   

Thanks for the orders everybody! Stoked to be releasing a record by such a rad band/group of dudes.

The download code comes with the physical copy of the LP unfortunately. But, as someone correctly pointed out, you can go to Black Clouds' bandcamp and download it for free right now. I guarantee the dudes in the band won't mind at all.

Try this one.

Thanks! I'd gladly trade some copies of Black Clouds for some Bathory records! Hahaha.

Glad to start the thread, fantastic release, can't wait to get it.

Just got the email from OMG Vinyl notifying me that you won. Nice! I'll get the test pressing packed up today and drop it off at the post office on Monday. 

Sweet! Thanks a ton, man. Still shocked, I never win anything (only other contest I won involved a concert that ended up getting cancelled and i'm still bummed to the day that didn't happen and i love those bands MORE now) and I don't have a single test press too. And it ends up being a band that I got hyped on here. pretty awesome.

Sweet! Thanks a ton, man. Still shocked, I never win anything (only other contest I won involved a concert that ended up getting cancelled and i'm still bummed to the day that didn't happen and i love those bands MORE now) and I don't have a single test press too. And it ends up being a band that I got hyped on here. pretty awesome.

Awesome! Just sent you an email.