Pity Sex - Feast of Love (6/25/13 via RFC)

if nobody has a light green for trade, PLEASE hit me up about the flesh copy! I would really rather buy from someone here than take a gamble by getting it from HT

and Sam, none of my RFC records ever came w/ a download code.. doubt this one is gonna buck the trend

Really? All of our records either ship with one or the download is immediate in our store!

I work right next to the mall so I got mine shipped to the store. Keep in touch. Should have them within a week or so.

great! will message you in a couple days and get the ball rolling. thanks :)

Really? All of our records either ship with one or the download is immediate in our store!

yep, I have the immediate downloads but I don't think any of mine ever came with a physical code.. i'd have to recheck. it's no issue since I get most of my stuff through mailorder but it'd be a problem in-store

Our records in stores all come with downloads. The citizen record didn't because United are assholes and didn't put them in even though we made 5,000 codes, shipped them way ahead of time and provided tracking. They 'forgot' and since the records were shrinkwrapped and shipped from the plant there was nothing we can do. 

With that going wrong, and the Pity Sex colors going all over the place, the lesson we have learned is 'press your vinyl at pirates press.'

You will, and I am unsure if we'll be able to do that but I think we can. 

Thanks! I'll keep an eye on the inbox. Didn't mean to sound whiny by any means, hope it didn't come across that way as I'm well aware things have to be crazy busy for you guys right now. I do appreciate it though, and can't wait to have this in my hands regardless of color!

Completely off topic (other than the obvious being RFC labelmates) but does anyone know if the Cloakroom LP comes with a lyric sheet or anything? Hands down the best new band nobody seems to be talking about.

Thanks! I'll keep an eye on the inbox. Didn't mean to sound whiny by any means, hope it didn't come across that way as I'm well aware things have to be crazy busy for you guys right now. I do appreciate it though, and can't wait to have this in my hands regardless of color!

Completely off topic (other than the obvious being RFC labelmates) but does anyone know if the Cloakroom LP comes with a lyric sheet or anything? Hands down the best new band nobody seems to be talking about.

It does, it's actually a nice little 'strip'. Really cool packaging overall.

Worked today and happened to be in the area where the closest HT is at. Chanced it going there and they had four copies on the rack. Grabbed the two with the least jacked up jackets and BOOYAH!!!

DSCN4079.jpg

So you selling one of those, or what?  Cause I'm your man if so. . .