PO: The Fall Of Troy- Doppelganger 12"(180 gram repress) via ETR

Obviously I'm going against the majority of opinion here, and like I said if I could get one for retail I'd snatch it in a heartbeat I just wouldn't go 'oooh' every time I pull the LPs out.

I pretty much feel the same way. I don't think the tri-color is that cool, and the splatter looked like flung poo on the record. Granted, I've never seen either in person, and I also would snatch one up immediately for retail-ish prices. And I like Manipulator better than Doppelganger.

That being said...picked up the ETR Doppelganger. I'm super stoked to finally have this!

That release in general was first class my friend, those are two of my favorite variants to date!       What about them looked like ass?

I think it looked AWESOME!.

Also a huge thanks for informing us, was able to grab copies of manipulator and doppelganger thanks to you!

Also, second TFoT LP in 2 days thanks to the sale of the week yesterday... woohoo : )

Why is it that I'm broke right when a great album starts getting sold? I guess I'll try to get my hands on a copy of the HT variant, seeing as how probably none of the ETR/EVR copies will be left by the time I have sufficient funds again.

Feels bad, man.

EDIT: I got paid today. Went for the EVR variant, because the red and black swirl looks gorgeous. Not that the ETR variant wasn't; it was a tough choice between the two. I guess I'm a sucker for swirl variants.

Snagged this. Still need to pick up the self titled and Phantoms and I'll finally have their albums that mattered.

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/products/551928-the-fall-of-troy-self-titled-etr-evr-exclusive-cover-art

and I think I picked that Phantoms up few months ago on MerchNOW,... but it's not on the site atm,...

I went back and forth on grabbing this.  I have a tattoo appointment tomorrow and really wanted to wait until after to make sure I've got enough money.  But, I was afraid I'd miss out if I didn't pull the trigger today.  So, bought it.

Think that was necessary?  Or will it be there tomorrow?

Either way, $22 isn't a big deal.

Looks to be sold out.

So, apparently I made the right choice.  Plus, had enough cash for my tattoo without having to dip into my PayPal.  Stoked.

Also, I know, wrong thread, but I want to show off the new work (my wife's name is 7+ years old; the rose is new):

935077_499931466727707_24782673_n.jpg

First Pressing:

150 Clear

350 White/Black Marble

Second Pressing (ETR):

500 Half Red/Half Black with Bone Splatter

1000 Half Red/Half Black (Hot Topic Exclusive)

Third Pressing (ETR):

150 Red/Black Swirl (Equal Vision Exclusive)

300 Bone/Red Swirl w/ Black splatter (ETR Exclusive)

300 Solid Oxblood Red (Hot Topic Exclusive)

First Pressing:

150 Clear

350 White/Black Marble

Second Pressing (ETR):

500 Half Red/Half Black with Bone Splatter

1000 Half Red/Half Black (Hot Topic Exclusive)

Third Pressing (ETR):

150 Red/Black Swirl (Equal Vision Exclusive)

300 Bone/Red Swirl w/ Black splatter (ETR Exclusive)

300 Solid Oxblood Red (Hot Topic Exclusive)

Thank you! :)

reading comprehension. look into it. this topic is only 4 pages long...

I read through this topic twice before asking the question, and I just looked through it again. I could not find the full pressing info for this 3rd pressing anywhere in this topic.

Probably because it wasn't posted in this thread until you asked. ;-)

Yup! I'm getting the vibe that tokimedo was just giving me a hard time :P

I have now updated the pressing info on Discogs: http://www.discogs.com/Fall-Of-Troy-Doppelg%C3%A4nger/master/301473

If anyone can think of better wording, feel free to edit it!

Yup! I'm getting the vibe that tokimedo was just giving me a hard time :P

I have now updated the pressing info on Discogs: http://www.discogs.com/Fall-Of-Troy-Doppelg%C3%A4nger/master/301473

If anyone can think of better wording, feel free to edit it!

I think Toki was just mistaken in thinking this was the same thread in which this pressing was first announced and discussed before the PO went up. Ross of ETR then made a new PO thread for it (this thread), so I think that is where the confusion resides.

However, had you used the power of deduction you could have figured it out for yourself in this thread. The OP says that 300 are the ETR splatter and that there are 750 in total. Toward the top of this page, yanquiuxo said that hot topic has yet to put up their 300. Therefore one can deduce that Equal Vision's variant is out of 150. Just sayin. :P

I think Toki was just mistaken in thinking this was the same thread in which this pressing was first announced and discussed before the PO went up. Ross of ETR then made a new PO thread for it (this thread), so I think that is where the confusion resides.

However, had you used the power of deduction you could have figured it out for yourself in this thread. The OP says that 300 are the ETR splatter and that there are 750 in total. Toward the top of this page, yanquiuxo said that hot topic has yet to put up their 300. Therefore one can deduce that Equal Vision's variant is out of 150. Just sayin. :P

Thank you for clearing that up! :)

I actually wasss thinking along those lines, but I was mainly wondering if there were more than 3 variants, because then the numbers would be a little different. But now I know that there are only 3! Man, I can't believe I missed out on the annoucement...realllly want that ETR version. So sick!!