Vinyl at The Menzingers/Restorations Tour

Hey all, just thought I'd let you know that the Menzingers have A Lesson in the Abuse of Information Technology, Chamberlain Waits and On the Impossible Past for $15 on this tour (No 7"s, On the Possible Past or Hold On Dodge).  I believe Restorations has the self-titled, New Old 7" and LP2 for sale (not sure about A/B - but probably).  I'm pretty sure they have the regular yellow version of LP2.  Captain, We're Sinking has the new album for sale (not sure about anything else).  Fake Problems had some vinyl for sale as well, but I couldn't begin to tell you what.  

Fake Problems had Real Ghosts Caught on Tape. My sister bought it, but I don't know what color it is. 

The sticker on the front should tell you what color it is. White with red letters is white vinyl, Red with white letters is on Red vinyl. Green and blue are self explanatory. The pink was SRC only.

Pretty sure the blue was /300.

Speaking of which I found a blue copy a while back at my local shop for $6. Was pretty excited about that.

Toby flat out came in here and told everyone that that information was wrong, and it was out of 500, and everyone accused him of lying in the original press release. It's a fucking wonder he comes back here to tell us shit at all the way people tried to crucify him that year.