Run For Cover Tests + Rarities Sale (help Ralph the Dog)

Got an email June 11 from Jeff saying he was not sure that one issue (Whirr / Anne) was even available, but definitely the PTPS was (after increasing my offer for them).

Got an email June 22 saying that these really weren't for sale (?) :huh:  :wacko:

Best of luck to you, man, and hope Ralph gets better...

ralph is fine, actually. he didnt have any issues.....

No, he isn't. I said the tests didn't come up with anything. Since Ralph has been alive he's been incredibly allergic to something to the point where he scratches himself until he bleeds unless he's on really strong steroids. I paid an insane amount of money for him to be tested knowing it might come up with nothing, and it did. The only reason he's fine is because he's on medicine that allows him to be fine, which is also really unhealthy for him. 

No, he isn't. I said the tests didn't come up with anything. Since Ralph has been alive he's been incredibly allergic to something to the point where he scratches himself until he bleeds unless he's on really strong steroids. I paid an insane amount of money for him to be tested knowing it might come up with nothing, and it did. The only reason he's fine is because he's on medicine that allows him to be fine, which is also really unhealthy for him. 

That sucks. Maybe he's allergic to his own fur? I don't even know if that's possible. I hope you can figure it out.

I hope that the testing works, we did it for my frenchie and it didn't help. We did the 60 pin-prick test and found out she was allergic to everything including human dander! Me and my wife followed through with 6 months of immunotherapy injections and medication and saw zero improvement. We were bummed.

If you haven't tried it yet I'd look into getting his thyroid checked its wayyyyy cheaper and Ive heard its more effective

must be Prednisone or similar, the love:hate medicine. Sympathies re: Ralph  :(

New auctions up for Wonder Years Upsides record releases from 3 different cities, Turnover magnolia and daylight jar tests, and tigers jaw s/t limited to 50 with silkscreened cover. Ends tomorrow night at 9pm. 

http://www.ebay.com/sch/rfcrecords/m.html?item=321156846778&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4ac67094ba&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Not trying to be a dick, but bumping the thread multiple times on the same page saying the same thing like that isn't gonna get anything done faster. Outside of Juan I have no idea who posters are in real life / or in email. I will get around to responding, and if it takes so long you think I've forgotten or overlooked it, just email me again. That way I can at least respond via email and know who I am talking to / what records you want to buy.

Well that's the thing, I did email you a couple times. You responded once about 20 days later with a counter offer. I then responded almost immediately agreeing to pay the amount you said and asked for your PayPal info so I could send over the money. I emailed again a few days later and didn't hear anything. I even PM'd you on here saying almost the same thing I did in the last email I sent. It said that you read it, but you didn't respond to either the PM or the email.

I really, truly don't mean to sound like an impatient asshole or something like that, I was just hoping for at least some kid of response. Whether you changed your mind or something. And I completely understand if you've been super busy or whatever, I just didn't really want to keep emailing you and emailing you because I didn't want to annoy you anymore than I might have already.

Once again, I really do apologize if you've been bothered by me already, because that was never my intention. Just excited about giving you cash for a record I really want is all :).