Pearl Jam - 9/19/98 Washington DC (3x180gLP) TEN CLUB EXCLUSIVE

Missed out on the Benaroya Hall release years ago but this looks like a better package and IMO is a better show.   They killed it on their 98 tour.  Every single live choice a was solid tune during their Ten-Yield touring span.  The albums from the 2000s had too much filler for me.

Definitely not expecting this to be worth a thousand bucks tho  :lol:

Yea, these look great. I hate you have to be a Ten Club member to get their good stuff. The releases are too far apart for my taste.

You didn't have to be a club member to score this LP. In fact, if you had read the PJ press release or checked this thread at the time, you would have been tipped off that many copies were to be made available to the general public at the end of the TC presale. That's how I got mine. It helps to have access to a computer/smartphone when things like this go up because they will sell out almost immediately.

mine just shipped. got shipping confirmation today.. going to see the boys in Oct in Brooklyn (Barclays).... seen them 16 times already... wish i could afford all their old albums on wax..... meh

I'll be at night 1!  And still considering stubhub for night 2.  I'll also be at Philly night 2 and Conn.

OK. Here's what rubs me the wrong way, besides the insanely inflated price, if it's "factory sealed", how do they know it's "color vinyl"?

The ones that were colored vinyl had a sticker at the upper right hand corner saying "colored vinyl"

You can see the sticker on this ebay auction:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pearl-Jam-PJ20-Twenty-3-LP-set-COLORED-VINYL-Soundtrack-Eddie-Vedder-/200967827411?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2eca9dafd3