iOS 7

I'm also happy about how they added the brightness feature in that new "bottom swipe" feature

especially when it's such an easy feature on the macbook.

i don't know how any iphone user could be less than excited for this to come along. sure it's going to have bugs early on, but every element is a step forward.

It looks alright. Spiffy. Happy they got rid of the Contacts icon because that was stupid. I'm assuming Voice Memos got integrated with another app? They should do that with Compass. Throw it into Maps. And while they're at it, allow Newsstand to be thrown into folders, cause that Icon is useless to me and just takes up space. Anything that frees up space is welcomed, like how they finally made their own flashlight app. 

That was my Apple rant. Carry on

PS: Any JEW fans out there think of the new album when they saw the weather app? That could be the cover of their next 7". 

I think some of the new functionality will be fantastic. Just not sold on the design yet. I love simplistic design, but this just seems so generic and beta-like. This is a great way to get a look at how it will all work:

http://www.apple.com/ios/ios7/

and sold. Jony killed it, seriously. All of the design justifications are there and after hearing his theory/reasonings on simplicity I would have bought just about anything from him. 

I wasn't feeling it before I watched this/had only seen photos from the keynote, etc. Everything looked a lot like Windows and I was just thinking.. This is strange, I can't remember Apple taking pages out of Windows' book before. Well, it doesn't remind me of Windows when it's in motion/use. Windows have just got on board with simplifying design, and good for them. I feel much better about iOS7 now. Good look on the video link, dreamover. 

I really hope so. I'm losing patience with my 4. The vibrate function has been broken for almost a year now. The accelerometer is fussy. It just feels old, overall. But now I definitely can't justify buying the 5. I'll have to hold out for the next model. And iOS 7 makes me even more anxious for a new phone!