iOS 7

all the designers I work with got their dicks hard over this, but I just think it's okay, design wise. not really consistent. maybe the background they used is distracting me though.

i feel like the white iphone used for all of the trailers hurt its appearance. made it look a little too much like a toy. i imagine it will look way better on a black phone. (totally serious.)

backing up now, gunna try this.

edit: nevermind, i guess this isn't an option on pc.

edit 2: oh, shift is the option button, but it only prompts me to the files on my desktop, instead of things from their server.

i am confuse.

edit 3: you have to download it elsewhere first, i am dumb, but getting smarter every day.

if updating to the beta keep in mind:

- this is the first of probably 6 or 7 betas that will be released before it's released to the public

- the fine print states you cannot revert back to ios 6 (though some people have had luck doing it)

- it's pretty buggy

- it will not automatically update to the next beta, you'll have to seek it out.

"Devices updated to iOS 7 beta can not be restored to earlier versions of iOS."

this is the thing keeping me from downloaing it.

false. Just went from 6.0.1 (jailbroken), to 6.1.3, to 7, back to 6.1.3, back to 7 again and this time successfully. As dreamover said, there are some things you will have to keep in mind. If you are pretty familiar with Apple/iTunes/iOS then it shouldn't be too difficult, seeing as most problems can be resolved by restoring. Oh and this goes without saying but MAKE SURE TO BACKUP BEFORE YOU UPDATE YOUR DEVICE!

i've been using this all day. aside from it being slow, and the images in the music app being fucked up, everything is working just fine.

i'm loving it.

i linked my ex wife to it, and she tried to install it and she fucked up her phone, and couldn't restore it.

i'm not sure what she did wrong, but obviously there are some risks to installing this beta.

it worked fine for me, tho, and i'm really enjoying it.

getting a lot of password prompts tho, kinda making me wonder if i'm getting hacked in the process of testing. who knows?

i've been using this all day. aside from it being slow, and the images in the music app being fucked up, everything is working just fine.

i'm loving it.

i linked my ex wife to it, and she tried to install it and she fucked up her phone, and couldn't restore it.

i'm not sure what she did wrong, but obviously there are some risks to installing this beta.

getting a lot of password prompts tho, kinda making me wonder if i'm getting hacked in the process of testing. who knows?

as for the password thing, just change it. I entered mine in once and have yet to see it pop up again hahah. Obviously there could be vulnerabilities but I doubt that's what it is. (couldn't tell if you were serious or not :P ). Is her phone up and running now or is it still fucked?

i'm loving it.

I bet she tried to Restore to iOS 7 and not Update to iOS 7. I mistakenly did that the first time around and I had to go into recovery mode and restore back to iOS 6. Second time around was flawless. Enjoying iOS 7. 

I updated this afternoon and I've been enjoying it for the most part. There have been a few obvious bugs that I bet will get sorted out, but there are a few things that I'm curious if they'll be fixed or not. For instance, in the calendar app, it no longer shows a little square on the days on the calendar that you have an event scheduled. I used my calendar all the time before when scheduling meetings to see a brief overview of what days I had appointments on already. I hate that now I have to click on the individual days to see if anything is scheduled. 

I updated this afternoon and I've been enjoying it for the most part. There have been a few obvious bugs that I bet will get sorted out, but there are a few things that I'm curious if they'll be fixed or not. For instance, in the calendar app, it no longer shows a little square on the days on the calendar that you have an event scheduled. I used my calendar all the time before when scheduling meetings to see a brief overview of what days I had appointments on already. I hate that now I have to click on the individual days to see if anything is scheduled. 

the calendar should also be in the Notification Center, although you can actually turn that off I believe or change the view.