PO: Run the Jewels (EL-P and Killer Mike)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on this record. It's still unclear where it will be distributed, but right now its only through FG's store/webstore and will be limited to 2000. 

There is a possibility for a standard version without the instrumentals and no gatefold, but still not 100%.

I've heard half of them are gone as well through preorders. It should be available to ship from FG by 7/19 the latest I would say. 

Do you think they will have the limited edition vinyl on tour? I'm so torn on this despite loving the album. Just hate spending almost $40 for a pre-order.

I'm working on this record. It's still unclear where it will be distributed, but right now its only through FG's store/webstore and will be limited to 2000.

There is a possibility for a standard version without the instrumentals and no gatefold, but still not 100%.

I've heard half of them are gone as well through preorders. It should be available to ship from FG by 7/19 the latest I would say.

I was hoping it would ship by next week at the latest, love the album so far and I'm really anxious to get this vinyl

• 5 weeks later...

This is also up on Amazon for a bit cheaper:

http://www.amazon.com/Run-Jewels-El-P-Killer-Mike/dp/B00E21D9Z6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1375366869&sr=8-2&keywords=run+the+jewels

Not sure if it's the limited version or not.

I was wondering the same thing, if it is the same yellow vinyl then I paid $17 more but get it almost 2 months earlier 

I saw them on the first date of their tour, so they didn't have the record there. But for $20 and free two-day shipping with Prime, I'm actually not too disappointed. Had more money to get one of those sick tour-only tees.

Amazon version is the black vinyl with no instrumental LP I believe

I saw them on the first date of their tour, so they didn't have the record there. But for $20 and free two-day shipping with Prime, I'm actually not too disappointed. Had more money to get one of those sick tour-only tees.

I'm with you - I always wanna go with the deluxe versions, but I'd probably never listen to the instrumental versions and it would just be a waste of money.

I'm with you - I always wanna go with the deluxe versions, but I'd probably never listen to the instrumental versions and it would just be a waste of money.

You're not gonna invite your friends over to hear you freestyle over instrumentals?

But for real, every time I listen to Sea Legs in the car I start rapping my own verses.  That beat is dirty.