PO: Run the Jewels (EL-P and Killer Mike)

It's killing me. I love this album but 40 bucks after shipping is too pricey for me.

May just suck it up and not get the limited edition even though that instrumental vinyl would be sweet as hell.

I wish amazon stocked the deluxe since I have prime, ha.

Shipping is really expensive but it's because they use 2 day shipping

Probably once. I got the R.A.P. Music & Cancer 4 Cure with instrumentals & only listened to them once.

They're cool to have for archival purposes but sometimes it's not worth an extra $20.

That sound almost exactly like what would happen with me.  I'm trying to refrain from spending extra money on 'deluxe editions' and variants and excessive things like that unless I really justify the extra cost.  It definitely conflicts with my completest nature!  :mellow:

I do like that the option is there and I can't knock anyone who wants and is interested in the instrumentals, I just know personally they're not for me.  The color vinyl is really sharp though.

That sound almost exactly like what would happen with me.  I'm trying to refrain from spending extra money on 'deluxe editions' and variants and excessive things like that unless I really justify the extra cost.  It definitely conflicts with my completest nature!  :mellow:

I do like that the option is there and I can't knock anyone who wants and is interested in the instrumentals, I just know personally they're not for me.  The color vinyl is really sharp though.

I can relate to being a completist. I justify not getting certain things as not counting in the discography to me. The instrumentals aren't actually apart of the catalogue so it doesn't matter or when earlier records by an artist aren't as good I justify it by deciding what eras or what album is where it starts for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...