Free Run For Cover Mixed Singles Vol. 1 7" 07/01/13

I know, right? Only positive comments are allowed. 

Also,  W H O C A R E S is a question, deserving a question mark. Bam.

You're complaining about a free record we are offering, saying you'll throw it in the trash because it has a band (1/4 of the record) that you don't like. If you don't get why people think that is an unnecessary post, I don't know what to tell you, besides that they are right.

I couldn't give a shit less if people think my post is unnecessary or not. So, I wasn't wondering that at all. And, I don't complain, I'm a grown man. Complaining would sound like " oh my gooood, i like these bands better, put them on please jeeeff. wahhhh, when are these shipping??????" SORRY I SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT SELF DEFENSE, I'LL BE WAITING ON MY KNEES.

I couldn't give a shit less if people think my post is unnecessary or not. So, I wasn't wondering that at all. And, I don't complain, I'm a grown man. Complaining would sound like " oh my gooood, i like these bands better, put them on please jeeeff. wahhhh, when are these shipping??????" SORRY I SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT SELF DEFENSE, I'LL BE WAITING ON MY KNEES.

Definition of COMPLAINT

: expression of grief, pain, or dissatisfaction
: something that is the cause or subject of protest or outcry
a formal allegation against a party