Free Run For Cover Mixed Singles Vol. 1 7" 07/01/13

Orders that are ordered after 7/1. Also, there will be $ minimum for orders (a low one) but it doesn't have to all be spent on vinyl obviously. Pretty much you just can't order a 7" and get another 7" for free. 

It'll all be explained in detail before july 1st. 

Gotcha, I plan on ordering 2 LPs so I'm not worried about a minimum.

Personally, I'm pretty much only interested in the SDF track. But I haven't heard much of the other bands, so it's cool that they're on the record too.

I think I read a quote about how SDF is one of those bands that a lot of people don't "get" while they're around but are more appreciated after their time. That makes sense to me.

Also, this is a really cool thing to be doing. Hopefully those Dispirit represses go up around them so I can load up on those and snag one of these.

Does anyone happen to know when those will be put up?

Yeah, definitely looking forward to that too, along with new Seahaven and Tigers Jaw.

In an interview with Jeff a while back he announced that Seahaven would have a new full length out this year. Tigers Jaw are releasing one more full length, similar to what happened with Basement.

I had heard about the TJ thing, but just figured it was out of the picture. Any confirmation that this is the case?