Masked Intruder/Elway/Sam Russo Tour 7"

I was going to hold off due to seeing them Saturday but I am glad you made mention that they did not have them.  What merch did Masked Intruder have?  Also, were they selling a tour poster?

Thanks again!

No tour poster. They had the S/T, Turkeltons split, the wedding split, first offense and a shitload of shirts from what my booze filled brain recalls. 

• 2 weeks later...

Masked Intruder still has the Turkeltons Split and the S/T LP. Sam Russo has the Storm LP, and Elway has both LPs and their last 7". Tons of shirts available as well.

No split 7" yet though. I have a feeling there will be leftovers from tour.

Great tour and people should definitely catch this! Awesome show at Suburbia yesterday!

^ Thats a good 7"! But yeah agreed that is weird. How was the Santos show? Elway said the sound guy was an asshole to them/Masked Intruder. If theres another date for any tour in the area anywhere besides Santos I'd rather go to the other place. Can't stand Santos.

Yeah it's good, just unexpected haha. The sound was awful at Santos - Sam Russo's mix was terrible, and the house music was on for literally all of Elway's set, despite them bringing it up on stage multiple times. The sound guy also didn't respond to any of their requests for sound tweaks. It was really weird. Overall not a great show.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a message from interpunk saying they are out of stock but should be getting more in soon. Asks if I want to wait, cancel my order, or get something else. Pretty sure I ordered within minutes of this going up. Oh well. Think I'm going to cancel.

if you cancel your order you are dumb, it clearly states "As soon as we receive this item, we will immediately ship out your order."

its only out of order because they haven't received them yet.

if you cancel your order you are dumb, it clearly states "As soon as we receive this item, we will immediately ship out your order."

its only out of order because they haven't received them yet.

I got caught up in the frenzy when this was first announced. Come to find I'm not really fond of Masked Intruder after all and I'm most definitely not a guy who buys things in hopes of flipping them for profit. My loss is someone else's gain I suppose.

I got caught up in the frenzy when this was first announced. Come to find I'm not really fond of Masked Intruder after all and I'm most definitely not a guy who buys things in hopes of flipping them for profit. My loss is someone else's gain I suppose.

even if you dont like Masked Intruder, Keep it cause elway is the shit!