Blink-182 - TOYPAJ LP repress Hot Topic exclusive

Off topic, but anybody see that Blink is playing a 600 cap room in Brooklyn in September. Crossing my fingers I can get tickets!

Damn I'd love to see them in a room that small. That's rad.

I saw them at the Palladium in Hollywood at the end of that reunion tour a couple years ago and that's probably the smallest place I've seen them play and thats a 4000 cap room. Even the first time I saw them back in like '97 or so when Scott was still in the band they played in some hangar at the fair grounds in San Bernardino

Damn I'd love to see them in a room that small. That's rad.

I saw them at the Palladium in Hollywood at the end of that reunion tour a couple years ago and that's probably the smallest place I've seen them play and thats a 4000 cap room. Even the first time I saw them back in like '97 or so when Scott was still in the band they played in some hangar at the fair grounds in San Bernardino

I think i was at that show...Primus &  The Aquabats played also. And if i remember correctly it was pouring outside while everyone waited to get in, which led to the crowd bombarding the security and fence.? Wasn't it called "snocore"?

I think i was at that show...Primus &  The Aquabats played also. And if i remember correctly it was pouring outside while everyone waited to get in, which led to the crowd bombarding the security and fence.? Wasn't it called "snocore"?

Thats the one! That was crazy trying to get in that place. People were crowd surfing outside at the gate cause they wouldnt open it up enough for people to get through. I was soaked by the time I got inside, it was a pretty rad show from what I remember.

Off topic, but anybody see that Blink is playing a 600 cap room in Brooklyn in September. Crossing my fingers I can get tickets!

yeah its the same venue in brooklyn that glassjaw played in last week. super super tiny.

the smallest club ive seen them was the 9:30 club on the dolla bill tour. def gonna try and get tickets on friday as well.