I've Stepped Aside as a Mod

Guest johneedeformed

If that's what makes you happy then go for it. I was just suggesting that if you don't like the people here, then you might enjoy other parts of the internet more.

But calling Dave an elitist asshole in a sincere post about why he's leaving his duties as mod is a douchey move on your part.

Where did I specifically call Dave in particular an elitist prick?

Guest johneedeformed

I found the note to you so out of character i decided to dig around. Lets be honest, you showed up, have done nothing but antagonize people and act like a total bitch. He reacted to your behavior. 

I don't understand how he would have been "reacting" to my behavior when his initial message was unprovoked and through Ebay when he had no idea it was me at the time. He was acting like a dick, period. Not to mention the PM he sent me where he acknowledged that he was "too drunk and tired" to notice that he made a mistake when complaining about me. (Btw, that situation is done.JerseyDave referenced the situation so I am addressing it for the purpose of illustrating my point)

I would like to see one post where I have come in unprovoked and attacked someone who didn't attack me or someone else first. Honestly, you made this thread this morning after reading some messages that you can't handle? YOU signed up to be a mod, bro. Good fucking riddance, quitter!

Where did I specifically call Dave in particular an elitist prick?

I don't think I've ever come in here acting like a dick towards anyone who wasn't acting like one towards myself or others. This group is full of elitist pricks, I'm just not one to take shit from them. If that means my argumentative posts outnumber my positive posts then that's your own problem for being such argumentative dicks. I'm sorry that I can't control the fact that some of the jerks in this board are so eager to label others as an asshole yet can't stand to have the finger turned back on themselves. Good job!

Now run and hide from your modding responsibilities since you have clearly admitted that you can not handle them.

Not specifically calling him an elitist prick, but still a pretty crappy thing to say.

This too, and I'm out.

"Honestly, you made this thread this morning after reading some messages that you can't handle? YOU signed up to be a mod, bro. Good fucking riddance, quitter!"

Edited by seangj

Guest johneedeformed

That's how a lot of people act in here. Just pointing it out. If it's a crappy thing to say then it's even worse to act as one.

Guest johneedeformed

Mother Mary on a fuckin' tortilla. Who among you is having your lives enriched in the slightest by all of this?

"buy low, sell high."

It was the summer solstice today. Gorgeous weather where I live. It's night time out, and I can hear the bugs. The air smells sweet, but also like a bonfire. I had a shit day at work, but standing out in the street, taking a deep breath under the moon, it's hard not to be filled with some sense of the beauty and enormity of just being alive. It makes me want to sing, even though I'm losing my voice.

Guest johneedeformed

Not specifically calling him an elitist prick, but still a pretty crappy thing to say.

This too, and I'm out.

"Honestly, you made this thread this morning after reading some messages that you can't handle? YOU signed up to be a mod, bro. Good fucking riddance, quitter!"

Way to try and act like "elitist asshole" or "quitter" is the worst possible thing that has been said to someone on this board. Dude re-posts a private message between himself and I and calls me out and I'm not supposed to respond or what? Get real, dude. If it's members like myself standing up for themselves that is driving elitist pricks away from these boards then good fucking riddance to the lot of them!

Guest johneedeformed

What is it you're looking for? Do you just need to be told you're right? We're all elitist pricks here. Finally someone has the guts to stand up and not take it. Hooray! You're the winner.

bth_winner_phong.gif

Bout damn time.

Edited by johneedeformed

Guest johneedeformed

And you're right. I should've spent more time looking for a better gif to illustrate my point. I have nothing against down syndrome. or superman.

I edited it, is it ok now?

To get back to the point of this thread. I have personally not been on the boards for a long time but from what I've seen Dave seem like a really sincere, awesome dude who I'd like to wish the best of luck to him on his future endeavours.

Way to try and act like "elitist asshole" or "quitter" is the worst possible thing that has been said to someone on this board. Dude re-posts a private message between himself and I and calls me out and I'm not supposed to respond or what? Get real, dude. If it's members like myself standing up for themselves that is driving elitist pricks away from these boards then good fucking riddance to the lot of them!

Dude calm the fuck down. What my dad used to always say is "If someone tries to punch you, let them punch you. Don't yell at them or punch them back because that will make them angrier, but if you really wanna hurt them just walk the fuck away."

In the time I've been here I've said some really stupid shit and I'd respond and respond getting everyone more pissed and making myself look stupider, but god have I learned that if I get a negative response just leave it the fuck alone. That's all.

And you're right. I should've spent more time looking for a better gif to illustrate my point. I have nothing against down syndrome. or superman.

I edited it, is it ok now?

Actually, thank you for that. I wasn't necessarily offended per se, I just felt it was in very poor taste given the context.

Now, please just go to bed, and let today be done. Today was absurd on here. SOmetimes it's best to let things go. The things you're holding onto will rot your insides. It's not worth it.

I don't like that you felt the need to cry to Dave because of SR. But I'm hard pressed to find anything wrong with what he said to you, with other things I've read from you. I'm just going to leave it at that, though, 'cause I'm tired, and I really don't care that much about this whole thing, but I do care about the public shaming and everything else of that sort. Persistently shaming people for anything is wrong. It doesn't need to be done.

Grow up. Let it go, and we'll do the same. (In theory. Unless you edit a lot more shit, I can't say people won't comment on things to you.)

Actually, thank you for that. I wasn't necessarily offended per se, I just felt it was in very poor taste given the context.

Now, please just go to bed, and let today be done. Today was absurd on here. SOmetimes it's best to let things go. The things you're holding onto will rot your insides. It's not worth it.

I don't like that you felt the need to cry to Dave because of SR. But I'm hard pressed to find anything wrong with what he said to you, with other things I've read from you.

Grow up. Let it go, and we'll do the same. (In theory. Unless you edit a lot more shit, I can't say people won't comment on things to you.)

This.

Stop. Just stop. Go for a walk, drink a beer. Do something else. Get over yourself and just stop THIS.

And posting pictures of people with Downs Syndrome for "comedic effect" isn't something that should win you any friends on here.

Please go away.

people with downs syndrome? i thought that was Steve Buscemi from Billy madison?