HIPSTER 4 MOD '16

First Act: ALL WORDS will be censored (not just vinyl"s") So all that will appear is "PO: [insert Soundtrack Title Here] on /#" then people will reply using nothing but up votes and down votes to show that they "Up/Green" ORDERED and "Down/Red" DID NOT ORDER. This will relieve VC from its current state of Anarchy.

Second Act: [sTAY TUNED]

The dude is a troll by any definition, despite his sincerity and utter devotion.

Honestly if obvious trolls got deleted by mods without people calling it out, starting discussions about it, or even mods explaining their reasons why they banned these idiots no one would notice and this place would be better for it.

Just my 2 cents.

The dude is a troll by any definition, despite his sincerity and utter devotion.

Honestly if obvious trolls got deleted by mods without people calling it out, starting discussions about it, or even mods explaining their reasons why they banned these idiots no one would notice and this place would be better for it.

Just my 2 cents.

ONPLr4f.jpg

• 2 years later...

Since my great hiatus I have noticed the board has been reduced to poopheads trying to be the king turd of dookie mountain. The only logical answer for this is VC has been without my blatant sarcasm for far too long and needs me back in the community a$ap. 

First act of order: ALL WORDS will be censored (not just vinyl"s") So all that will appear is "PO: [insert Soundtrack Title Here] on /#" then people will reply using nothing but up votes and down votes to show that they "Up/Green" ORDERED and "Down/Red" DID NOT ORDER. This will relieve VC from its current state of Anarchy.

By doing so I hope this will return VC back to the former glory days and restore some order to the board. Stay posted for more of my campaign throughout the end of the year! and.....

Remember vote Hipster & Shkreli 4 Mod '16!