Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

I know the white and trans blue are the most limited but the clear/cyan mix is by far the coolest looking variant of this release

Where are you seeing these pictures at? Not that I'm gonna change my mind from the blue, but just curious. I'm really hoping it matched the album cover the best

First source outside the boards to really figure it out, though. That still opens a far wider amount of people, especially knowing how often people repost stuff off of AP. curious to see how long the two most limited ones last.

haha well the two limited variants aren't gonna last long regardless of AP.net's input

got it. but it costed me 70 dollars for shipping to canada its probably cheaper to split my shipments up..... too late now i guess. just paid 130 dollars for 3 records and a 7"... hahah.

was that with the deluxe?  glad i passed on it since im in canada.  but really, $130?  you must be loaded.

EDIT:  IT WOULDNT AUTHORIZE MY PAYMENT AND NOW BACK TO 504 GATEWAY TIMEOUT FUCK THIS

EDIT:  finally worked.  phewf.