FAR - Tin Cans With Strings to You and Water & Solutions via SRC

I know right?  When I was 16/17... It was Tool-to-Korn-to-Deftones-to-Far.  Far & onelinedrawing were the end of HS/beginning of college.  

I would like to see some early Far stuff pressed too.  Same with Onelinedrawing.  Jonah has the rights for sure with his reissues on CD a few years back.  Not that there's a huge sonic advantage... those CDs have no dynamic-range-compression applied... they are quite natural sounding.

stoked as HELL, been waiting for YEARS for this

"Far – Water & Solutions and Tin Cans With Strongs To You

In addition to all the good stuff happening at the store lately we have a ton of SRCvinyl updates, with a ton more happening over the next few months! We just announced last week our next two releases which include two albums from Far – Water & Solutions and Tin Cans With Strings To You. We are anticipating receiving the test pressings this week and pending their approval we will post a pre order. Assuming all goes well we expect Far will be out late August."

I know right?  When I was 16/17... It was Tool-to-Korn-to-Deftones-to-Far.  Far & onelinedrawing were the end of HS/beginning of college.  

I would like to see some early Far stuff pressed too.  Same with Onelinedrawing.  Jonah has the rights for sure with his reissues on CD a few years back.  Not that there's a huge sonic advantage... those CDs have no dynamic-range-compression applied... they are quite natural sounding.

I'm sure you are talking about the Sketchy EPs in term of early OLD stuff, but if you don't happen to have Visitor on vinyl I was just scoping the sale section on Interpunk and they have it for $5.75. http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=81829&

Interpunk is known to do a small number of items at a sale price and then return the price to normal. However many they had up must've sold (probably due to me posting about it here). Sorry to anyone that missed it.

I was surprised that it was over since it had only been about an hour since your post. Oh well. Hopefully someone from VC scored it at the sale price.

I already emailed him asking if he could kindly autograph it to me =) Don't want to push my luck ;)

Haha! The guy is a freaken saint and I'm sure he'd be cool about it- but I totally understand. Last time I ordered from him I asked if he had any posters I could buy off him, and he just ended up sending me a bunch for free- all autographed and personalized.

Haha! The guy is a freaken saint and I'm sure he'd be cool about it- but I totally understand. Last time I ordered from him I asked if he had any posters I could buy off him, and he just ended up sending me a bunch for free- all autographed and personalized.

Yeah That guy is truly awesome. I had the pleasure of interviewing him before a gig in DC when he was doing a show with New End Original many years ago when I worked for an online zine called Firesideometer.com (rip) and he couldn't have been any nicer. Ended up spending a whole 2 hrs with him just talking about everything after the 15 minute interview ended.