Trailer Park Boys IS BACK!

I find that a lot of shows that come back after being a few years tend to overly rely on old running jokes. Kind of like "Hey, remember when you liked that thing?! WELL IT'S BACK!"

Fenis made me laugh pretty hard though.

Yeah I wanted them to do green bastard. But they forced it in and it wasn't natural.

The puppet part blew cuz it was already done (and better) on the live in Dublin movie.

• 6 months later...

I feel like this season came out of nowhere.

It definitely did. My fiancé texted me and was like "we gotta watch the new season of Trailer Park Boys." And my first thought was "didn't we already watch the new season?" And I looked on IMDB and there was a completely new season that just came out.

I had literally heard nothing about it at all.

Season is not really a hit for me so far

I initially thought that but it didn't take long to get me into it. And it ended so good with the Blue Snurf, I actually might rewatch the season again because, you know, I watched the entire thing all Sunday.According to IMDB, they already have 2016 as an end date to the show. Wonder if they will do one more season and end it.

I initially thought that but it didn't take long to get me into it. And it ended so good with the Blue Snurf, I actually might rewatch the season again because, you know, I watched the entire thing all Sunday.According to IMDB, they already have 2016 as an end date to the show. Wonder if they will do one more season and end it.

They're already signed on for at least two more seasons. They start shooting season ten in May.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...