Heck Of A Haul Today (plus a trivia question)....

So Manifest Discs in Charlotte, NC, is having a "Buy One, Get One For $1" sale through the 4th of July weekend... AND it applies to all used vinyl... and there were some NICE pieces there for the picking.

So here's a picture of my haul today. Everything priced between $7.99 and $12.99 before the discount. VC regulars, see if you can spot the record that was very VERY underpriced.....

1043906_10152025591414348_305713621_n.jp

Yes indeed!

I pride myself on knowing the "rare" stuff, but honestly I just grabbed this as I do like this record (and Riot), and the price was right. No idea it was that valuable. If I'd been pressed, I would've assumed the new Kurt Vile (numbered blue edition) or Jane's Addiction (original press) would be the high value ones... and even then, only around $15-20.

Now I have to decide if I like Paramore or money more.... especially since this guy basically looks unplayed. Or a possible trade for Brand New's TDAGARIM....

Let's keep these to the Recent Purchases/Solid Mail Day threads. The last thing we need on this board are r/vinylesque threads.

God this is what I hate about reddit. Anything I am a part of like r/vinyl or r/ community just have people going I saw something that looked vaguely like that thing we all like! 

It gets grating after a while.

Yes indeed!

I pride myself on knowing the "rare" stuff, but honestly I just grabbed this as I do like this record (and Riot), and the price was right. No idea it was that valuable. If I'd been pressed, I would've assumed the new Kurt Vile (numbered blue edition) or Jane's Addiction (original press) would be the high value ones... and even then, only around $15-20.

Now I have to decide if I like Paramore or money more.... especially since this guy basically looks unplayed. Or a possible trade for Brand New's TDAGARIM....

My wife likes Paramore based off some Twilight movie OST or some shit, so I definitely like money a whole lot more.