PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

So I've listened to it about 5 times all the way through and I finally feel I can give this album a fair assessment. 

Parachutes is easily the best song to start off with, it packs a nice punch and gets things rolling. 

Tiny Raindrop is another of my favorite tracks. Love the twangy Title Fight-esque guitar tones on the melody after the chorus.

Favorite tracks though are definitely Notice Me (due to the chilling vocals at the end that most have you have already talked about) and Reflection (what I consider to be the "Quake" of this album).

My only gripe is that the song formulas start getting stale, and there are a few filler parts that I don't think add a lot to the flow of the album. Mainly, the last 2 minutes of Cut Me Open with the tom part seems to lead nowhere. Also, nothing on the track "I'm Swimming" jumped out at me and I feel they would have been better off just leaving it out all together. "When I Come Undone" would feel the same if it weren't for the smooth little jungle beat under the verse.

One more thing: The last minute of Enemy is probably the most satisfying wind down I've ever heard.

Overall I give it 9/10, and it's definitely in my top 5 for the year. 

Listen to that quick drum fill that goes right into where they kick in the distortion on I'm Swimming. The drum fill on its own is nothing special but that part just hits so hard when it kicks in right there. The song rules, it didn't stick out for me at first but now I love it.

When I Come Undone is another favorite track of mine. It's really catchy in the chorus, almost like it could be the "single" of the album.

"For those of you asking we WILL be selling 15 copies a night of the /500 TTWTWM tour variant LP just so everyone has a chance to get one."

From B&C's twitter.

Also I'm Swimming is one of my favourite tracks of the album.

Willll def snag one. And I'm still undecided. First listen, it was boring. Second time around I got into it. We'll see!

The end of Notice Me is my favorite moment on the album. So much raw emotion. Back of Your Head has a Brand New-ish feel and I love that. Keepsake is one of the best songs, if not the best, that they have ever written, in my opinion. Excellent album overall. This will definitely be in my the running for album of the year. Can't wait to get my copy!

I got the HT copy today, looks really awesome. Kinda a marbled, darker shade of pink. The whole layout is ridiculously awesome. I didnt realize Nick from TA designed this but its easily my favorite album layout I've seen in a really long time.

Hopefully my haze copy is waiting for me when I get home.