PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

My shipping info hasn't been updated once and I got my notification on the 3rd.

At least you got a shipping notification, I hate assuming somethings messed up with my order, but my order status on the nosleep store still says preorder. I ordered pretty quick and it shows up in my order history that I got the yellow haze with a piece of the tape. Hoping they haven't sent them all yet.

At least you got a shipping notification, I hate assuming somethings messed up with my order, but my order status on the nosleep store still says preorder. I ordered pretty quick and it shows up in my order history that I got the yellow haze with a piece of the tape. Hoping they haven't sent them all yet.

Did you get a banner? Those are delayed. Impatiently waiting for mine as well. 

Went to buy tickets for the Orlando show and theyre sold out. Anyone have a couple extra? :(

Went ahead and bought two tickets for the Jacksonville one. 

Only selling 15 tour variants per show is worrisome. Never encountered rare vinyl at a show, do a lot of collectors usually come to these things? Should I be worried?! haha.

Anyone else going to be in Jacksonville?

Went to buy tickets for the Orlando show and theyre sold out. Anyone have a couple extra? :(

Went ahead and bought two tickets for the Jacksonville one. 

Only selling 15 tour variants per show is worrisome. Never encountered rare vinyl at a show, do a lot of collectors usually come to these things? Should I be worried?! haha.

Anyone else going to be in Jacksonville?

This guy, woo!

You should be fine though honestly, just get there around doors and try to scoop a copy once you get in. Gonna try and grab one myself.

I'm patiently waiting for Tuesday so I can hit up the local Hot Topic to get a copy from there since I couldn't pre-order. The 10th is so close, yet so far.

The end of the month is looking pretty stellar for me though. I've had my tickets for the B&C / Title Fight show in San Diego on the 24th for a while now, but I was also able to get a ticket to the co-record release show in LA with Touché Amoré which is the day after (25th). I'm pretty excited for what's probably going to be two incredible shows, watching three of my favorite bands (B&C/TF the 24th - B&C/TA the 25th), with the chance to score some tour and record release variants. 

Anybody else going to the show in LA on the 25th?

Finally had my first listen through this morning. I definitely see what everybody is raving about. It's quite regretful that finances have made it impossible to justify buying it. Suffice it to say this will be atop my Xmas list (along with fucking PBC, MovMou, Pentimento, Swellers, Reservoir, and all the other shit I want but can't afford).