PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

Okay so I just came in here and don't feel like going back a shit ton of pages but here's what I understand

• I'm not the only persons who's copy is quiet as shit
  • They have a second press with better sound quality that isn't quiet as shit
  • I will not get reimbursed for my original copy
  • I'm expected to pay full price for the better pressing?

So I feel like an idiot for doing this since I just now purchased these but here go's. I was trying for a complete collection on this album and realized that it's never going to happen due to the extremely crazy test prices. I've been selling my extras so if anyone wants any of these let me know.

Balance and Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing (2nd Press Opaque Yellow/Black Haze) $14 HOLD

Balance and Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing (2nd Press Transparent Blue/Opaque Red Split) $13

Balance and Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing (1st Press Opaque Yellow) $17

Balance and Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing (1st Press Opaque Red) $17 HOLD

Balance and Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing (1st press Opaque Fuschia) $17

• 3 weeks later...

Jesus. Seriously. I just got my new split color LP and it's warped as fuck. Won't play any track at all. Super glad I paid $40 for a LP that sounds like static and another $40 for an unplayable record. What's the best way to get onto these people? I emailed about updating my email address a month ago and got no reply. I just want a playable version of this album dammit!

• 3 weeks later...

Balance and Composure will tour the UK and Europe in October/November 2014. This article has been updated since earlier today – the list below is the full list of dates…

OCTOBER

09 LEEDS Brudenell Social Club

10 MANCHESTER Sound Control

11 DUBLIN Fibber Magees

12 GLASGOW Audio

14 DERBY Vic Inn

15 NORWICH Epic Studios

16 LONDON Camden Dingwalls

17 ANTWERP JC Kavka

18 EINDHOVEN Aloys

19 HAMBURG Hafenklang

21 COPENHAGEN UnderWrket

22 STOCKHOLM Bergsund Strand 43

24 BERLIN Magnet Club

25 SALZBURG Mark Freizeit Kultur

28 COLOGNE MTC Club

29 STUTTGART Jugendhaus West

30 WIESBADEN Schlachthof

31 KINGSTON Fighting Cocks

NOVEMBER

01 SOUTHAMPTON Joiners

So I feel like an idiot for doing this since I just now purchased these but here go's. I was trying for a complete collection on this album and realized that it's never going to happen due to the extremely crazy test prices. I've been selling my extras so if anyone wants any of these let me know.

Balance and Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing (2nd Press Opaque Yellow/Black Haze) $14 HOLD

Balance and Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing (2nd Press Transparent Blue/Opaque Red Split) $13

Balance and Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing (1st Press Opaque Yellow) $17

Balance and Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing (1st Press Opaque Red) $17 HOLD

Balance and Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing (1st press Opaque Fuschia) $17

pm'd to see if you still have some for sale.