PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

• 2 weeks later...

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

According to Discogs, there's a blue with white sparkles on Hassle. Possibly a tour edition.

http://www.discogs.com/Balance-And-Composure-The-Things-We-Think-Were-Missing/release/6199077

This looks like blue with white sparkles:

https://uk.kingsroadmerch.com/shop/view/?id=8524&cid=1033

Can anyone attest to the sound quality of the baby blue? Heard the first press had a lot of surface noise, but saw they fixed it with the second press. Want to make sure they continued with the third press.

I'm waiting on a No Sleep order right now, with a baby blue in it. I gave a buddy my first pressing yellow, and we plan on comparing them for this reason alone. I'll let you know what we think.

Can anyone attest to the sound quality of the baby blue? Heard the first press had a lot of surface noise, but saw they fixed it with the second press. Want to make sure they continued with the third press. 

They did NOT fix it on the second press. I bought it and it was just as bad as the first press. I have not bought one thing from No Sleep since then.. They are scammers and I hope B&C moves to a new label after this, because I believe they have been lied to as well.

I will buy the 3rd press if someone comes back with some positive feedback..  ONLY because I just want to listen to this album still on vinyl! It will be tough purchasing from NSR again....

The first 2 presses were so flimsy, some of the flimsiest records I have ever bought, and probably hence why the quality was so painfully bad. If you shake them a little with both hands, it sounds like a cheap poster board you would use in elementary school. pathetic..

They did NOT fix it on the second press. I bought it and it was just as bad as the first press. I have not bought one thing from No Sleep since then.. They are scammers and I hope B&C moves to a new label after this, because I believe they have been lied to as well.

I will buy the 3rd press if someone comes back with some positive feedback..  ONLY because I just want to listen to this album still on vinyl! It will be tough purchasing from NSR again....

The first 2 presses were so flimsy, some of the flimsiest records I have ever bought, and probably hence why the quality was so painfully bad. If you shake them a little with both hands, it sounds like a cheap poster board you would use in elementary school. pathetic..

i have the tour edition first press and it is fine. No surface noise what so ever.