oop graveface stuff onsale soon

Hi folks!

Shit!  I had no idea this many people on here gave a hoot about this old stuff.  Totally radical. 

Prices will be slightly below what each title is worth to me, so probably overpriced to most casual fans.  Getting back 7 copies of the first ever GF vinyl (GRAVE018) is a great example.  To me each copy is worth $100+.  Will I price it as such?  No.  But not too terribly far off. 

Shipping AND insurance are included with the prices as well as the new Marshmallow Ghosts 7" for 2013. 

All will be explained tomorrow, fingers crossed.  It's been an exhausting process going through every single copy to make sure each copy is mint.

More soon.  Thanks for your continued support!

I love the marshmellow ghosts so much!

really excited to see whats available a little bummed knowing prices will be a bit higher as I am pretty broke

hopefully some of the stuff sticks around for a bit label rules so hard hope he makes a killing off of these

if these do sell out super quick will there be possible represses, ryan? don't really know the backstory of the whole ordeal if you didn't own the rights previously and now you do again or was it just your inventory that was being held onto?

I just hope to snag 1 album by Appleseed Cast...I only have the new one and Two Conversations (1st numbered press).....

But I really shouldnt be spending money AT ALL....getting married in 30 days....Ugh not buying LPs is so hard especially when something rare like this comes along once in a blue moon! 

ps Dreamend has always been my fav of Ryan's various projects...