oop graveface stuff onsale soon

I mean, why would you do that?

everyone should deserve a shot at stuff they want. meh. time for everyone to get all high and mighty.

its on a public page on the internet, what do you expect?

Because he's anonymous on the internet. Ryan specifically asked for that shit not to happen otherwise I wouldn't care. Oh well.

i didn't get that memo...

how many copies of the dandelion gum first press go up? anyone?

there was only 6 of the second press but I'm feeling chuffed getting the only black press when the other 2 are colored

Eh, black vinyl sounds the best compared to other opaque color pressings to my ears. I am happy to find a copy of Dandelion Gum that is not a picture disc.

All the other pic discs in my collection sound terrible. Fortunately, I bought most of them dirt cheap.

Glad to be able to get a DG that will sound better than the current pressing. Plus, the bonus 10 inch is a cool extra. :)

If I did something I wasn't supposed to I wouldn't go bragging about it. Cool that you got it though.

I wasn't trying to brag but it definitely could've been read that way. I just deleted the post to clear that up and moreso to not be misunderstandingly associated whatsoever with the leaking of that link. That was a real scumbag move. 

Thanks, Juan!!

Is anyone interested in a first press (black, by Deep Elm/Gilead Records) copy of LLL that I have? I picked up the silver cause I like the artwork/color match better, and to get that MG 10" that's included, so I'll be parting with mine when this one comes in the mail