Into It. Over It. - Intersections - 9/24

Aren't they only selling 5 a night? Sounds like the sold all of them that night and told people they were sold out. Much easier than saying "well, we have them but we're only selling 5 a night" and then some nerd going "awww, come on, I really want one, can't you sell one more???" and then they do, and someone sees them sell another and asks if they'll sell them one more, and so on. 

Aren't they only selling 5 a night? Sounds like the sold all of them that night and told people they were sold out. Much easier than saying "well, we have them but we're only selling 5 a night" and then some nerd going "awww, come on, I really want one, can't you sell one more???" and then they do, and someone sees them sell another and asks if they'll sell them one more, and so on. 

I knew they were only selling 5. Got there early and didnt see anyone with em so I asked and they said sold out. Maybe people in front of me did get it.

I'm going to the show in Cambridge tomorrow (Thursday) night.

Does anybody know if A Great Big Pile of Leaves has copies of their "You're Always on my Mind" for sale?

I'm assuming IIOI still has copies of "Intersections"

-Dusty

Yeah they did the other night. Pretty sure it was $15.

And IIOI did have Intersections.

Seriously had so much fun at the show tonight! 

DO NOT MISS THE OPENERS! AGBPOL honestly blew me away and ended up picking up their LP. Not much left for IIOI merch. Didn't get anything from him unfortunately but nothing desirable as a good amount of his shirts and LP's were out of stock,

Also didn't realize Matt Fazzi from Taking Back Sunday is now in AGBPOL and plays keys for IIOI.

I don't know who said it, but there's a fucking tri-color of Proper available now. It's black, white and clear and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to get it.

https://store.nosleeprecords.com/product/630/proper

I just got the Pink press a few weeks ago and I'm now thinking of picking up this variant as well since it's only $12.

Spoken word guy was alright. The concepts weren't very interesting from a content standpoint but his internal rhymes were good and his delivery was pretty on point. If he would've only performed on Blank #9 and maybe one new song I wouldn't have minded, but I was really looking forward to seeing TWIABP and they had to cut Getting Sodas.

Also, IIOI was way sick. Probably one of the best sets I've seen from this tour.

Grabbed the TWIABP tour edition tonight. They were just ok. Spoken word killed the set though, and not in a good way. Their set felt like an eternity.

IIOI was the tightest I've seen him/them yet. Saw the very first full band show, and another on that tour, but he has really grown into the full band set up since then. Evan owns the stage now, and it's awesome.

Grabbed the TWIABP tour edition tonight. They were just ok. Spoken word killed the set though, and not in a good way. Their set felt like an eternity.

IIOI was the tightest I've seen him/them yet. Saw the very first full band show, and another on that tour, but he has really grown into the full band set up since then. Evan owns the stage now, and it's awesome.

I saw him when Pet Symmetry came through last year and he was pretty fantastic then too

I really hope they do a Pet Symmetry lp...I still jam to the cars 7" all of the time...