Into It. Over It. - Intersections - 9/24

Random bump cause i don't think it's been posted about, but new press of this: Orange with Black Splash. 

See here: http://instagram.com/p/rceAXkKO5s/?modal=true

Buy here: http://www.merchdirect.com/TripleCrownRecords/IntoItOverIt/Vinyl/IntersectionsOrangewBlackSpashVinyl/?productid=17117

Got mine in the other day and it's gorgeous. 

• 3 weeks later...

I understand it could be "worth more" or more rare, but I was trying to snag this variant without paying for it. Aka trading. I'm fine with it as I'm not attached to my first press variant.

Same thing here. Orange is my fave color and this release is good but not something I care about in terms of first press whatever.

Wtf did I just stumble across haha... http://www.soldoutvinyl.com/buy/into-it-over-it-intersections-vinyl-lp

black 180g for $80 or the gold w/ black splatter for $100. Not to mention the other records on that site. TOP NOTCH prices.

Edit: based on his prices my collection appears to be a fortune ha. $200 for a lot of those bad boys.

• 1 month later...

I got the 180g black from the pre-order last year, and I love it so very much, and since then, due to mishandling by some by my friend, the cover has torn.

Don't know if anyone else in this thread has had this problem, cause I don't have the patience to read through the 43 other pages, but has there been any luck on getting a replacement cover for something like this?

Tried emailing the label, with no response. Might try again soon.

• 3 months later...

Just saw Evan play acoustic in a church w Kevin Devine before him and wow. I've seen IIOI twice before, both full band. To see him alone in front of 30 people and play his fucking heart out. It was awesome.

sounds amazing.

just curious.  any cool vinyl for sale?

my friend is seeing him in a few days

Just saw Evan play acoustic in a church w Kevin Devine before him and wow. I've seen IIOI twice before, both full band. To see him alone in front of 30 people and play his fucking heart out. It was awesome.

way back in 2010 like *right* after IIOI/KOJI came out I saw him with about 12 other people ending an all day fest at 1 AM. it was by far my favorite performance of the 8 or so i've seen, just wish i would have known more of the words then!

So that's where the other 30 people were last night!? There were 30 people at the EEIWALE show last night. I wouldn't have traded shows, but I would have loved to been at the church last night.