Into It. Over It. - Intersections - 9/24

Just dropped so much money on merch haha. Both TWIABP 7"s, IIOI proper, intersections, and daytrotter, AGBPOL full length, and two t-shirts. Huzzah!!

Whaaat?!? They must have had more in the van or something. I straight up asked the dude for the daytrotter split and he said someone just bought the last one. Maybe they are only pulling out 1 or 2 per show to make them last longer. Bummed I couldn't get one. 

It's weird, I've seen TWIABP and AGBPOL each three times, but only IIOI once and that was acoustic.

I've seen Evan 4 times now, 2 acoustic, 2 full band. I'm probably in the minority but I hope he does more solo/acoustic touring at some point. The full band is great, but there's something special when it's just him and his guitar telling stories. Saw AGBPOL once, in front of about 15 people, fun show.

I think I'm going on the 27th in Columbus, as long as my friend is still planning on going that is.

I've seen Evan 4 times now, 2 acoustic, 2 full band. I'm probably in the minority but I hope he does more solo/acoustic touring at some point. The full band is great, but there's something special when it's just him and his guitar telling stories. Saw AGBPOL once, in front of about 15 people, fun show.

I think I'm going on the 27th in Columbus, as long as my friend is still planning on going that is.

Yeah, I saw him with Mansions and I Can Make A Mess, was the first time actually listening to him. I prefer all his Proper material over anything else he's done so I'm much more excited to see the other two big acts on this tour. Not to mention TWIABP and AGBPOL are top notch live acts too.

Saw them last night. No more Daytrotter splits left. TWIABP is also out of their tour variant.

God, fuck, dammmmmit.... Thanks for the heads up. Maybe this is good news for me, cause if they had all these things available on Friday I'd probably be dropping a good chunk of my paycheck.