Barnes & Noble 50% on some vinyl (Fun, The National, GY!BE, Touche Amore)

I wonder if people who opted for premium shipping are less likely to get things cancelled, as they get fulfilled faster. Either way I just wrote them a disgruntled letter, because that's pretty unprofessional and noobish of them to allow customers to order items that they cannot fill. That's something I'd expect out of a small distro, but not a big business like B&N. 

My Isaac Hayes record got canceled too. So, I'm 5 for 7 so far, with 11 more pending. 

I wonder if people who opted for premium shipping are less likely to get things cancelled, as they get fulfilled faster. Either way I just wrote them a disgruntled letter, because that's pretty unprofessional and noobish of them to allow customers to order items that they cannot fill. That's something I'd expect out of a small distro, but not a big business like B&N. 

My Isaac Hayes record got canceled too. So, I'm 5 for 7 so far, with 11 more pending.

You ordered 18 records? Dayum

Barnes and Noble honestly sucks, and I totally forgot about it until I started seeing other people having problems. A year and a half ago I ordered something with a gift card I got (which brings up a bullshit practice they have where coupons can't be used in conjunction with gift cards), overcharged me, then didn't give me anything until two weeks and an angry email later when they canceled my order and refunded my money.

Glad I opted out of the sale, and I hope everyone gets their records.

Not crazy about the way my first order was packed. Both Lp's at the bottom of a way too big box where they were allowed to slide around easily with a bunch of air bags piled on top. Had a split seam at the top of my Testament record as well. I am still very happy with the prices, and they were both on limited edition colored vinyl. Hoping my Taking Back Sunday is limited edition too.

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1892.jpg

That is a massive box for two records.

my 28 lb, 19 month old daughter just started playing in said box. she along with two of her almost the same size as her dolls fit in there with no problem haha. I also just received my Taking Back Sunday Lp which came in a regular LP mailer. go figure, Not on colored vinyl btw.

Not crazy about the way my first order was packed. Both Lp's at the bottom of a way too big box where they were allowed to slide around easily with a bunch of air bags piled on top. Had a split seam at the top of my Testament record as well. I am still very happy with the prices, and they were both on limited edition colored vinyl. Hoping my Taking Back Sunday is limited edition too.

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1892.jpg

That Anthrax record is rad! I really like the color.

That Anthrax record is rad! I really like the color.

I checked the sku of the limited version on discogs and saw they were the same and jumped on it. Would have bought it even if it were black vinyl since I love that release for the great price, but who doesn't love colored vinyl? :)