PO: Crosses (†††) - ††† (2/11/14)

got the email saying that the manufacturer is experienced some delays for the white vinyl and they gave a dl code for the album. they gave options of  full refund, wait for it, or receive the plain charcoal vinyl. of course im gonna wait for it.

their options are kind of stupid.

"Beyond that, we have three options that we would like to offer to you at this time:

1) We can refund you for your purchase of the white color vinyl and ship the rest of your order.

2) We can send you a CD copy of the album free of charge while you wait for the white color vinyl to become available in late February.

3) We can immediately send you the LP on charcoal color vinyl instead of white color vinyl."

I asked if they could just ship the rest of my order (the charcoal bundle) now and then the white one later instead of shipping me a free CD. They said no. Guess I have to wait for the charcoal then too.

their options are kind of stupid.

"Beyond that, we have three options that we would like to offer to you at this time:

1) We can refund you for your purchase of the white color vinyl and ship the rest of your order.

2) We can send you a CD copy of the album free of charge while you wait for the white color vinyl to become available in late February.

3) We can immediately send you the LP on charcoal color vinyl instead of white color vinyl."

I asked if they could just ship the rest of my order (the charcoal bundle) now and then the white one later instead of shipping me a free CD. They said no. Guess I have to wait for the charcoal then too.

Not sure why they need to send the CD after giving the DL code.

dont do it. it sounds like shit. sort of... its V0 and some songs have a few seconds cut off. They sent me an early download code to use and its way better quality. I'm sure someone will upload it very soon.

It's 320 + FLAC. It's not the web rip.

With that said, every song has a few seconds of silence at the end. Not sure if that's supposed to be there. Looking at itunes, each song in this leak is 2-4 seconds longer of silence.

got the email saying that the manufacturer is experienced some delays for the white vinyl and they gave a dl code for the album. they gave options of  full refund, wait for it, or receive the plain charcoal vinyl. of course im gonna wait for it.

Anyone else having a problem with the download code? I've tried it a few times and I always get a message stating that it is no longer available.

Anyone else having a problem with the download code? I've tried it a few times and I always get a message stating that it is no longer available.

I'm "guessing" it won't be available til the 11th since that' whn the album "officially" drops. Still waiting for ANY response from the pre-order -_-', seeing as some of you guys already received e-mails.