PO: Crosses (†††) - ††† (2/11/14)

What is the deal with this and the three 10" records? I asked my local record store about it a while ago and they've just got back to me saying that they're only getting the 'one' 'two' and 'three' 10" color vinyl limited to 500 with a release of 10th Feb. 

I've reserved those since they're limited and I'll try and get my hands on the 12" later on. Aren't the tracks all the same though?

What is the deal with this and the three 10" records? I asked my local record store about it a while ago and they've just got back to me saying that they're only getting the 'one' 'two' and 'three' 10" color vinyl limited to 500 with a release of 10th Feb. 

I've reserved those since they're limited and I'll try and get my hands on the 12" later on. Aren't the tracks all the same though?

I'm almost completely certain the 10" releases were cancelled and the 2x12" is the only release now (unless EU/UK are getting different releases than the US).

It's odd. Here's the exact quote from my local store:

"Sure. Usually ask for payment for preorders but if you're good for them, I'll put you down for all 3. 12" looks like States only"

I'm cool with the 10"s (though generally I prefer a single disc as I'm a lazy dbag who hates getting up to change sides), but it seems like there's still confusion surrounding the releases which makes me uneasy. 

As it's been stated earlier (and posted by crosses) the 10"s were made. Assuming its a record store release only. Or could possibly be pushed to April as RSD release.

Seems the most likely thing. Either way, I'll grab the 10 inchers first as they're (supposedly) limited and sort myself out with the LP in a month or so.

Seems the most likely thing. Either way, I'll grab the 10 inchers first as they're (supposedly) limited and sort myself out with the LP in a month or so.

True, I ordered the charcoal 12" but the 10" seem to fit and make more sense because of the separate digital releases and will go together nicely. Hope my local record atore will get some if the releases really end up only being out of 500.

Yeah, there were a few people that were questioning this release directly on Sumerian's Facebook page a while back when the 2xLP originally went up for order.  Sumerian confirmed that the 10" series will definitely be released but probably not until mid-2014.  I really hope there are more than 500 made.  I'm afraid if that were the case, my preorder that I placed through Sound Stage Direct might eventually get cancelled.  That's if they only get a small amount allocated to them.