PO: Crosses (†††) - ††† (2/11/14)

Looks like Amazon has it for $24.86.

http://www.amazon.com/Crosses/dp/B00GWR1XBU/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1385565995

I'm going to order from them and try and cancel my Sumerian order.  Never ordered from them before, how is their customer service?

Number of Discs: 1 on Amazon... could it be 33 rpm at Amazon and 2xLP @45rpm from Sumerian?

It's not that we don't know what charcoal looks like, we're just sceptical and thinking that 'Charcoal' might simply be a gimmicky name for black, not actually charcoal.

im just not understanding why the skepticism comes from, does Sumerian have a history of effing people like that?

The mock up is a dark grey (charcoal) so if it was going to be black id imagine the mock up and title would correspond..

im just not understanding why the skepticism comes from, does Sumerian have a history of effing people like that?

The mock up is a dark grey (charcoal) so if it was going to be black id imagine the mock up and title would correspond..

Not Sumarian, but I've seen the gimmick used before.

And I didn't actually notice the mock up, cool!

I'd say based on that track listing it's safe to say it's 2xLP all around and Amazon is wrong on the disc number.

Yeah Amazon can be uninformative on specific details on vinyl.  If you look around, you can see that they list some releases as 1 disc, but they're actually 2 discs...Born of Osiris for example (who is also on Sumerian).

Looks like Amazon has it for $24.86.

http://www.amazon.com/Crosses/dp/B00GWR1XBU/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1385565995

I'm going to order from them and try and cancel my Sumerian order.  Never ordered from them before, how is their customer service?

their customer service is great from all my experiences. I just ordered from them because of the free 2 day shipping with prime. Sometimes they get their vinyl of limited releases a little later though. Happened to me once with Dustin Kensrue's last release but it could have been production issues. All other vinyl I've ordered from them have been on time. 

their customer service is great from all my experiences. I just ordered from them because of the free 2 day shipping with prime. Sometimes they get their vinyl of limited releases a little later though. Happened to me once with Dustin Kensrue's last release but it could have been production issues. All other vinyl I've ordered from them have been on time. 

I was referring to Sumerian's customer service, not Amazon's.  I'm very familiar with their.  Thanks for the input though!

I was referring to Sumerian's customer service, not Amazon's.  I'm very familiar with their.  Thanks for the input though!

yeah.. feel pretty dumb now. who hasn't ordered from amazon?? haha smh. they could improve their vinyl sales though. I just ordered my copy from them, but afterwards I wondered which color they will send..

So is everyone cool with the fact that this is just the two EPs with a few new tracks? I guess it's cool that I can just buy one LP to get all of their stuff instead of all the 10"s, but I'm a little disappointed we aren't getting a full-length entirely composed of new tracks.

So is everyone cool with the fact that this is just the two EPs with a few new tracks? I guess it's cool that I can just buy one LP to get all of their stuff instead of all the 10"s, but I'm a little disappointed we aren't getting a full-length entirely composed of new tracks.

I'm kind of in both boats. I like having the whole thing available in one set, but I'm greedy for as many new songs as possible so I wish it was all new stuff.

But I like how they mixed all the tracks together so it's not just EP1 followed by EP2 and then EP3. I didn't like EP2 that much except for Telepathy so maybe the new order of songs will give them a new feel.

• 5 weeks later...