Something Corporate - North

As of now ALL the Something Corporate North orders placed have been packed up and are at the post office waiting to be mailed out

Any order placed from now on, will now be sent out within 48 hours

http://instagram.com/p/hjkqkeim1f/

I'm planning to order another copy as Christmas gift for a friend of mine the next days. How many copies are left in stock as of now?

As of now ALL the Something Corporate North orders placed have been packed up and are at the post office waiting to be mailed out

Any order placed from now on, will now be sent out within 48 hours

http://instagram.com/p/hjkqkeim1f/

Recevied my copy today looks awesome even came with a highly sought after White Power Ranger Dragonzord pog, nice touch. Can't wait to give it a spin.

Well, apparently my bundle from Andrew's store shipped Friday.  However, I ordered two bundles and apparently they only shipped one?  Had a different order arrive on Friday from his store with a missing item, so my confidence in his store is a bit shaken.  Here's hoping I actually get the stuff I ordered.  

On a side note:  Anyone have any idea why Andrew neglected to mention that ETR and Hot Topic also get variants?  The blue is going for easily double retail on eBay, and I have a feeling that wouldn't happen if fans knew there were still variants available.  Goddamn flippers.

Well, apparently my bundle from Andrew's store shipped Friday.  However, I ordered two bundles and apparently they only shipped one?  Had a different order arrive on Friday from his store with a missing item, so my confidence in his store is a bit shaken.  Here's hoping I actually get the stuff I ordered.  

On a side note:  Anyone have any idea why Andrew neglected to mention that ETR and Hot Topic also get variants?  The blue is going for easily double retail on eBay, and I have a feeling that wouldn't happen if fans knew there were still variants available.  Goddamn flippers.

Andrew's store did some weird thing this time around where they are sending every record out individually. Like making sure everyone gets one shipped, then starting back at the top of the list to ship out anyone who ordered a second. I don't really get it, but a lot of people have mentioned only receiving one at a time.

His customer service is really great though and has never given me any problems. If you end up still missing something just shoot them a message, they respond back pretty quick. Not sure why he didn't mention ETR and HT, did he mention HT at all with LTTW? I'd give him the benefit of the doubt here, he's writing/working/preparing for a baby and promoted a couple sales for his own shop. I don't think he'd purposely not mention it.

Andrew's store did some weird thing this time around where they are sending every record out individually. Like making sure everyone gets one shipped, then starting back at the top of the list to ship out anyone who ordered a second. I don't really get it, but a lot of people have mentioned only receiving one at a time.

His customer service is really great though and has never given me any problems. If you end up still missing something just shoot them a message, they respond back pretty quick. Not sure why he didn't mention ETR and HT, did he mention HT at all with LTTW? I'd give him the benefit of the doubt here, he's writing/working/preparing for a baby and promoted a couple sales for his own shop. I don't think he'd purposely not mention it.

Ahh, that's odd, but totally explains it, thank you for alleviating my fears.  I've always had good luck with their customer service as well, so I wasn't worried about NEVER getting the second record, just that it would take forever and I'd have to email a few times back and forth to get it sorted out.  Any time I email them they're actually really quick to respond and always willing to sort it all out.

And yeah, he definitely is one busy dude, he's got a TON on his plate.  I don't recall a mention of other variants with LTTW, but in his defense, I had just caved and started using twitter at the time, so wasn't really following much he sent out, resulting in fewer trips to his webstore, so I completely missed that preorder.  Did end up picking up a white copy on ebay for around $30 though, so wasn't too bummed, but also wasn't aware that Hot Topic was still selling that one until I actually found it mentioned in this thread.  Don't think he'd purposely not mention it either, just guessing he didn't even think to, but was wondering if he possibly had a specific reason not to (like maybe ETR wanted to make sure VC members got copies before his web store was overrun by 16 year old girls with crosleys? I kid, I kid :) ).

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to Ross, 

Dude, you fucking killed it on this release. Also, the packing job was probably the best I have ever seen. 

Thanks so much for pressing this. I always love ordering your re-releases because they always come out incredible...

No pog? So what do you have to do to get a pog then? I got one, but I assumed it was just something Ross tossed into every package haha

Every package i personally did , i threw one in but some of them were packed by some friends who were helping me and i was not over their shoulder for every package so they prob forgot on some