Those of us who loved Deltron's first album will finally get what we have been waiting a decade for on 9/30/13.  You can pre-order it now through Amoeba for $16.98 ppd after the 15% discount ratbrain so kindly provided earlier this morning:

http://www.amoeba.com/event-ii-lp-deltron-3030/albums/2982245/

Del and Dan released an EP this week that features 3 tracks off of the upcoming album, and I have to say, I can't wait to hear the rest of the album.  If you're curious, you can listen to the EP on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV5-ooSflOo

Any other Deltron fans out there?

Beyond excited for this.

Just listened to the stream of the EP at my desk and they still kill it.

Anyone pick up the EP on vinyl? I'm going to call up my local shop when they open to see if they got any in. There is a list of shops on their Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialDELTRON

I called a few days ago and they said it was only released CD.  I just looked at the picture on his facebook page.  At first glance it looks like a record, but compared to the size of the tape, it's definitely just a CD--at least in that picture.  I hope someone can prove me wrong, I'd love to own this EP on vinyl.

EDIT: I was talking about the 3 song EP above, not the album.

1st, I want to pre-order but where is the discount code?  Can someone help me out?

2nd- Been waiting for this for 11 years now and so happy it is here.  I have the s/t on vinyl too.

3rd- Got to be honest, his voice has changed and gotten so much deeper that it overlaps alot of the instrumental on the EP and Im kinda let down.

4th- my opinion WILL change!!!!

1st, I want to pre-order but where is the discount code?  Can someone help me out?

2nd- Been waiting for this for 11 years now and so happy it is here.  I have the s/t on vinyl too.

3rd- Got to be honest, his voice has changed and gotten so much deeper that it overlaps alot of the instrumental on the EP and Im kinda let down.

4th- my opinion WILL change!!!!

1. code is AUG1513 - One person said that it didn't work, but it worked for me yesterday.... You might have to create an account for it to work?

2. Fuck yeah. Same here.

3. It definitely has gotten deeper, but after a few listens I got used to it.