Pentimento Vinyl Releases

Guest s0uthard

Just got the whole album digitally in my email. It is awesome. Anyone have any idea when these are gonna ship?

Hopefully soon, but who knows? Considering the delays that P+P always have, I think we will be lucky if we get it this year. I know that the Light Years Vinyl shipped 2 months late.

I am also still waiting for the new Red City Radio to ship as well.

Hey guys,

I'm happy to give you further information regarding our edition of "inside the sea". It will be limited to 300 copies on one-sided 10" vinyl! 200x black/white mixed vinyl, 100x clear/trans-blue mixed. This comes with a screened b-sided and a screened cover! Pre-orders for this and two other releases start november 3rd! Will post another preview pic later!

Hope you like it!

1391764_732574943422787_1766147369_n.png

Guest s0uthard

Hopefully soon, but who knows? Considering the delays that P+P always have, I think we will be lucky if we get it this year. I know that the Light Years Vinyl shipped 2 months late.

I am also still waiting for the new Red City Radio to ship as well.

Well got my shipping confirm, so I am glad I am wrong.

Now, P+P just needs to ship the RCR album!

Yeah, as soon as I grabbed the package, I could hear the record rattling inside.  This only traveled halfway up the Atlantic, so I may have gotten lucky.  Hopefully folks on the west coast will fare well, or hopefully my mailer was somehow packed differently from the rest. 

I'm a 'glass half full' guy.