Pentimento Vinyl Releases

Fine with me.  I need to grab those tapes tonight, too.  I think I bankrupt my family today, by the way. 

The PJ/Brian Bond LPs were pressed in Germany, for CB&H.  I only mention this to bring up that release again.  UNBELIEVABLE release.  I feel privileged to own a copy, and sorry that most people don't. 

I love the way the CB&H pressing of the PJ/BB record came out. So amazing.

That record sounds so good.

Man, it's not the sounds.  I just love PJ's lyrics/music.  Nothing against Brian, but I really, really loved PJ's side.  I hate myself for only thinking about Family Circus cartoons right now. 

cah 011 is up for pre-orders!

We are damn proud to welcome Pentimento to the family. We all were big fans of their full length when they put it up for download last year and now this is your chance to finally get ahold of a vinyl copy of this 11 song album! This comes with handscreened covers with front opening and 2 download only acoustic bonus tracks, limited to 300 copies.

Before we get to enthusiastic about this release ourselves, why not let others do the talking here:

“Pentimento takes a stab creating a sonic image of their emotions using aggressive vocals, chunky distorted chords, slightly manic drumming, and a thick bass. The end result is a mosaic of overwhelming emotion that is concentrated into a serious dose of grace within chaos.” -AmpMagazine.com

• new full length album by Pentimento
  • special handscreend covers with front(!) opening
  • the vinyl is limited to 300 copies in 2 variants
  • chrystal clear with clear blue and black vinyl (limited to 100) / chrystal clear with gold vinyl (limited to 200)
  • 11 songs and 2 acoustic download only bonus tracks exclusive to this euro release

pre-order: http://www.coffeebreathandheartache.com/shop/

preview_pentimento_LP_folded.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...