RIP Chris Friedrich of Caspian

That's so sad... This is the first I've heard of his passing.  Anyone know what happened or have a link to an article?  I'm not seeing anything on facebook but perhaps I'm not linked up to the right profiles.

you must be following/liking a fake Caspian page. its still up.

Thank you, sir.  For some reason it wasn't showing up on my phone but when I pulled it up on my computer at work it was there.

Looks like I'll be working my way through their discography today all the while trying my best not to be too upset about what is unfortunately a fact of life...

I'm kicking myself for only seeing them live once.  They did come through Ohio a few more times but it was always a long drive or they were opening for Minus the Bear and I couldn't bring myself to go.  Stupid hindsight...

Hindsight is 20/20 brother.  As a fellow c-bus local, I can say the same for myself.  Only really got into this band in the last year, and as a fellow musician, I'm really bummed.  Sincerest hugs to the band and family of Chris.