Kings Road Merch/ Bad Religion OOP/OWTH OOP and others

I ordered a copy of No Conrol on Green the other day and they sent me standard black. Spoke with Kings Road yesterday, and they informed that they don't have any colored copies left and they were meant to be posted as non colored copies. Just giving you guys a heads up, that you might end up being disappointed. Anyways, good luck and hope that works out for ya.

P.S. - I was told about the Suffer & No Control LP's,

most likely the other stuff is in stock.

& you might want to give them a call & see what's up if you ordered one of those two records.

My cart has been filled and refilled about 4 times today. I have the money for it, I'm just trying to justify the need. Have I reached the point of maturity in vinyl collecting? I am thinking about this purchase entirely too much. Both Pietasters, All available Weakerthans, Weezer's "Hurley", Refused's "Songs to Fan the Flame of Discontent", and the Sampson album for a bill. Worth it? I'm drunk/high and letting you guys decide.

I kinda want From The Bottom on split. I'm a fucking sucker for split colored vinyl dammit.

Dude, if OWTH weren't in constant stock in my local record shop, their whole discography would be in my cart, too. That, and Millencolin, Pennywise; hell, even some NOFX and Bad Religion might have made it into the mix. I'm just a sucker for wanting everything on vinyl that I used to have on CD.

I feel like Epitaph is repressing things. Because I noticed certain Motion City LP's were out of print ( for instance Even if it kills me /1000 & Go -Grey Swirl - /500) now are back in stock. I am really curious if Epitaph is just repressing things now and the original pressing run numbers make no difference?