Amphetamine Reptile Records/ MELVINS / Hepa-Titus / Seawhores / Catch-All Thread

jhulud

Sunday Sept 14th!

BayerClan Radio plays nothing but Amrep releases for 2 hours! 6-8 pm EST

Selections from the entire catalog (well most of it)

Listen for FREE worldwide....Tell your friends...your enemies....your grannies!

The music will obviously rule!

Click here to listen!

http://tunein.com/radio/WSPN-911-s22928/

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's an Ipecac release, but I think here are the people who could probably help.

I got my copy of King Buzzo - This machine kills artists (12" version). Played it for the first time, but the soundquality is just bad. Anybody else with this problem? There's so much distortion in louder the parts of the LP.

I checked my needle and cleaned the record before playing it. Also put on one part of the 10" version of AmRep, wich sounds good.

Weird that Bride(which is the best song on new album) is out but the actual album is delayed

Ipecac seems to pretty much suck at vinyl. They could have done a 2xlp to get the whole album together instead of this. But than the Melvins wouldn't be feeding into their collector crazy either

Yeah, new Melvins is delayed until mid-Dec. now. :(

Guest deleted

Why are you trying to delete your account RealTalk? Gonna come back on with yet another new persona?

Instead of deleting the account, you can just not post anymore. 

What if I did come back with a different persona?  What's the problem with that?  Not that I'm going to but what you say doesn't make much sense to me.  You don't know me from joe anyways and vice-versa.  I would think you'd be happy anyways.

Can accounts be deleted?  

What if I did come back with a different persona?  What's the problem with that?  Not that I'm going to but what you say doesn't make much sense to me.  You don't know me from joe anyways and vice-versa.  I would think you'd be happy anyways.

Can accounts be deleted?  

You've already had three accounts (that I know of) here so that's why I asked. 

Why are you leaving?

• 2 weeks later...