No Idea PO: Crusades, AWS & Samiam

Wow, talk about good fortune masked as good planning!

There is currently a team of tech nerds that work for our site host sorting this out. Thanks for posting!

Strangely, everything is set correctly on our site so you would get NO links emailed until the release date. Yet it seems many (all?) of you did... perplexing!

I believe that each time we update with a new zip file, you will get a new email. (I will refrain from posting new folders with photos of cue dogs and rabbits every five minutes... although... that seems like a decent idea too, now that I consider it.)

I've already ordered the AWS LP but after listening to Crusades' first LP, I feel like getting their new one too... Arghhhh!

Seriously just add it to your order. No Idea can help you out with that.

Crusades is a completely underrated band. If you like the sing a long "Walk Among Us" era of the Misfits, you will like Crusades. So glad someone on the boards recommended them a while ago. Who?

Seriously just add it to your order. No Idea can help you out with that.

Crusades is a completely underrated band. If you like the sing a long "Walk Among Us" era of the Misfits, you will like Crusades. So glad someone on the boards recommended them a while ago. Who?

I've been pushing crusades on people for a few years now.