PO: Reggie & The Full Effect - No Country For Old Musicians (purenoise)

Last night, to end the tour they all did the fake blood thing again and had the guys from Dads and the singer from Pentimento come on stage and push each other into the crowd/stage dive/wreck everything. It was intense. One of the best performances I have ever seen. The guitar player from Dads kept stagediving during Reggie songs and people in the crowd got so bent out of shape over it. The night ended with James throwing his keyboard into the crowd. 

Wow that sounds awesome haha

but why the fake blood?

I don't know how to embed the video onto this post so here's a link, it's the whole common denominator set. Around 1:05 is when I got red on me which explains for the camera shaking.

Edit: Guess it does it automatically lol

Epic! Saw them do this at the CT show, but there was no stage diving.

Also did anyone else think of this when they read "I got red on me"? haha

I take it you've never been to a Reggie show. It's not like a normal show.

Nope I haven't, looks like I need to though!

It was to go along with the "Common Denominator" alter-ego, poking a bit of fun at different metal acts from throughout the years. haha. All while singing about a Dwarf Invasion. 

Haha that sounds awesome

this was fucking awesome. i saw them in chicago and stl and got my copy of inside the dust sleeve signed by him on the front with his real name, then he opened the gatefold and signed as all of his alter egos. pretty cool.

That's pretty cool, he signed my kickstarter NCFOM as James and signed the setlist for my GF as Reggie. I hope he tours again soon, probably one of the best shows I've been to.

The Ma show was great. I hadn't seen him perform since 2002.I emailed James before the show to get my kickstarter LP signed but didnt even need to he was roaming the bar for 2 hours before he went on. Great video btw

I saw them in Allston, MA the other night. Got him to sign my dust sleeve for Old Musicians. Awesome show. Also have the entire Dwarf Invasion recorded. Not bad quality either. I'll upload it at some point.