PO: Reggie & The Full Effect - No Country For Old Musicians (purenoise)

In the vinyl kickstarter option it only says "with this pledge you will get the digi download and the limited edition vinyl (with lots of extras) like lyrics and notes and pictures."

I don't think anyone knew he was signing these until he mentioned it in an update, and if I remember correctly it was only implied that he was autographing them.

Who knows at this point. I just want to hear the damn thing!

Yeah I'm with you, autographs don't really mean that much to me anyways.  Hopefully it'll be here soon.

In the vinyl kickstarter option it only says "with this pledge you will get the digi download and the limited edition vinyl (with lots of extras) like lyrics and notes and pictures."

I don't think anyone knew he was signing these until he mentioned it in an update, and if I remember correctly it was only implied that he was autographing them.

Who knows at this point. I just want to hear the damn thing!

There was a question that asked if you wanted your album signed in the initial payment/setup that I remember.  I'll be kind of bummed if mine isn't signed since I won't be able to see them live.

I spun my kickstarter copy today, do the non kickstarter pressings have the "secret" thank you track on the b-side?

If not, that's pretty cool.

I listened to the Pandora stream yesterday morning and it had a thank you track performed by Common Denominator at the end so I'm guessing every version will have it. Then again, I've been wrong before. :)

I'll need to listen to the album a few more times but it didn't blow me away on the first listen. Definitely can't wait for the tour w/ Dads though. Hopefully Reggie keeps kicking after all the hype and the tour. James has to know there's a demand out there for him.